I'm done. Finished. Orion has crossed the line.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh yes she did! 4 months old and I dropped her off for her "introduction" to daycare. I was less than 10 minutes from the daycare when they called my cell and asked me to come back and pick her up. They said she was not daycare material.

:ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh yes she did! 4 months old and I dropped her off for her "introduction" to daycare. I was less than 10 minutes from the daycare when they called my cell and asked me to come back and pick her up. They said she was not daycare material.

Orion ROCKS!!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Oh man, I thought this was posted today at first, I didn't realize it was an old post, until I started reading more. I'm glad this wasn't true.

Me too! I couldn't believe it!
me too, then I looked at the date! Baby O got kicked out of daycare??? God I love that girl!!:ROFL:

One of my bullmastiffs wasn't kicked out of daycare, but he wasn't allowed to play with some of the other dogs because he scared the heck out of them! I always felt so sorry for him. Trixie, bless her heart, thought she was a yellow lab and tried to go into the pond with them. Unfortunately, she swam like a rock. We have a wonderful daycare here, but Mabel is too much of a diva.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Thank Goodness, I was really getting teary eyed over you letting Orion go, I just thought this is hard to believe, You did really have me going. I was so sad about Orion and what she did to Vegas, so worried about if Vegas was going to need surgery. Great April Fools Joke. Love To You Cheryl, Orion and Vegas.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Holy crap! I thought everyone here was really mean for assuming it was a joke. "...But it's not even April yet! Wtf!!"

Weeee was a good read? I guess? :eek:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Holy crap! I thought everyone here was really mean for assuming it was a joke. "...But it's not even April yet! Wtf!!"

This was posted on April 1st.....2011. I came across it when I was looking for a different post. Just a warning to all the EBN peeps to be aware that there are some jokers on this forum!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

This was posted on April 1st.....2011. I came across it when I was looking for a different post. Just a warning to all the EBN peeps to be aware that there are some jokers on this forum!

Heck, one year Orion was up for auction, which I think [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] won :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

:facepalm2:What did she do???:haha:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:facepalm2:What did she do???:haha:

They said she was "bossy". They told me "She's not aggressive, she just really bossy and demanding. Not daycare material". They also told me that Vegas needed to learn to respect other dog's "bubbles".
This was 5 years ago. We haven't been back.

Vegas had been attending this daycare for a couple of years. As his disease progressed his way of socializing changed. We thought it better to remove him from a situation that might end badly for him.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Heck, one year Orion was up for auction, which I think [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] won :)
She was mine for One Million Dollars, but after much consideration, I decided having one persnickidy female bully was enough for me. :laugh:

I remember 4 years ago when I first saw this post (I was brand new here) I thought it was real too.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She was mine for One Million Dollars, but after much consideration, I decided having one persnickidy female bully was enough for me. :laugh:

I remember 4 years ago when I first saw this post (I was brand new here) I thought it was real too.

I never saw this till now as it was before I joined the site :eek:

Most Reactions