I'm done. Finished. Orion has crossed the line.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
She bit Vegas pretty badly...so I am going to rehome her. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] has agreed to take her in for the time being. I will show pictures of Vegas's stitches tonight. :*(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes, we decided to trade. She is going to take Tidus. Does anyone find this weird? We just thought it would be equal this way.

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my word :eek:
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] you must be devastated :hug:
Is Vegas ok??
I don't know what to say such a sad day :hug:

Last edited:
OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
The photos are pretty gruesome. I'm not sure I should post them. I will look into it tonight after work. He's heavily sedated and she's already on a flight to Arizona.:*(

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I admire you for being able to make that tough decision and follow through. There's nothing easy about rehoming. Take comfort in knowing that she will be well cared for with @desertsky ; Orion may need to be an "only dog". I hope Vegas is okay. I am sad for you.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I opened this thinking it was going to be another funny story about O. I hope Vegas is ok! Love you guys, I hope this all works out better for you and Lisa this way. :hug:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I tried to get a quick video of his big ouchie....but he's so sedated, he's not moving much.

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
:confused: Mixed emotions...have had one really good April Fools joke pulled on me today.

he photos are pretty gruesome. I'm not sure I should post them. I will look into it tonight after work. He's heavily sedated and she's already on a flight to Arizona.:*(

One still heavily sedated...and the other already on a plane. Has me thinking your pullin' a joke. I know when I planned on flying a pup to Ohio. We couldn't get it pulled off that quickly. Let alone for the two of you to discuss and come up switching out the dogs so quickly...and one still "heavily sedated"...

If this isn't a joke...I'm sorry it screamed APRIL FOOLS to me too. :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online