For Ontario Canada Members , seems we have had a cainine flu in ontario for a few weeks

Mar 26, 2018
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
George King

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I’m far enough but you never know. Thank you for sharing!!!! And....Why are we taking dogs from South Korea when we have tons here and especially US where we can adopt? I swear!!!!

Came from South Korea not China

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
The large numbers of dogs infected were in the Huntsville area , I live app 1 hr away ( the other side of Algonquin Park if you know Ontario ) Not happy about this at all ! As some know I have a great many rescues here but there from HERE , we do not need to be bringing them in from anywhere and they come with zero records , some rescues change there history and names as the dogs have had aggressive issues south of the boarder we do not need these dogs also and anyone caught should be thrown in jail and there rescues closed down !
I do not just see a dog and get it I have to know the history and the real history , some rescues are turning into businesses , they get the dogs free , there cost are transportation and then ask a fee for me or you to take the dog there is profit there for some .
So far I have not had any issues , i have dropped one rescue I used for years as they started bringing dogs in from Mexico there are enough around Canada do not need em from Mexico , that said I have used the same rescues for years up until Molly ( Great Dane ) I did my homework on all Ontario rescues of Danes here and dropped only one of the four or five that are here and did not drop the one due to shady issues I dropped them due to there over exuberance and control after adoption , not happening with Me .
Rant over your all safe but do your homework on the dog and the rescue organization

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Algonquin is such a beautiful provincial park. Love it there.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I was at the vet last night with the boys for annual check ups.... our vet said the same thing -- it is make the rounds in our area too

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.