Ollie Meets His Grandpa

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Ollie has met and loves his 92 year old grandpa. Grandpa loves his Ollie. My dad is here from Canada for two weeks.

1c4a50bb75cee874c5086b561cb676fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Omg love your dad and especially that little head paw cuddling dad!!! What a fantastic photo for you to cherish!!! 92 and still traveling is absolutely fantastic. Heā€™s in Ontario?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
so sweet and no doubt i would have that one framed It's beautiful

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
What a wonderful photo! Ollie is a doll with his freckled tummy and Dad looks great and much younger than his age, I would say he is 70 yo! And itā€™s so cool to see gentleman in pajamas, itā€™s so stylish, pity that nowadays guys donā€™t like to wear them! I think your Dad is sexy:smoochwink:

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Omg love your dad and especially that little head paw cuddling dad!!! What a fantastic photo for you to cherish!!! 92 and still traveling is absolutely fantastic. Heā€™s in Ontario?

Yes, he lives in Niagara on the Lake.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
What a wonderful photo! Ollie is a doll with his freckled tummy and Dad looks great and much younger than his age, I would say he is 70 yo! And itā€™s so cool to see gentleman in pajamas, itā€™s so stylish, pity that nowadays guys donā€™t like to wear them! I think your Dad is sexy:smoochwink:

1) I AM 70!

2) you might be in luck. My Dad is a widower and says all the widow ladies are ā€œtoo oldā€ for him. Please send your CV and weā€™ll consider you to be my new mom.

PS: heā€™s got lots of Ralph Lauren and Brooks Bros pajamas.

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Oh, so sweet!!! Great pic of your Dad and Ollie!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Great picture!! Brooks Brothers makes some good clothing that last. I have some solid color undershirts from Brooks Brothers that have lasted for over 5 years that I use to sleep in and under button up shirts and they can take a beating. My father started buying some for himself and after my brother and I mentioned we liked them he started gifting us some for different occasions. I never realized they are $40+ each until I ripped one and went to order another one

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ollie has met and loves his 92 year old grandpa. Grandpa loves his Ollie. My dad is here from Canada for two weeks.

1c4a50bb75cee874c5086b561cb676fb.jpg

Ollie is totally in LOVE.... look at his paw all rested on G-Pa's arm!!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
1) I AM 70!

2) you might be in luck. My Dad is a widower and says all the widow ladies are ā€œtoo oldā€ for him. Please send your CV and weā€™ll consider you to be my new mom.

PS: heā€™s got lots of Ralph Lauren and Brooks Bros pajamas.

Wow! Unfortunately I am married, but I already showed my husband Dads picture and told him that this is the way decent gentleman goes to bed, not in ugly shorts like a tramp:yes:
Please send Dad my regards! And tell him he is a star:heart:

Members online

No members online now.