Lawsuit against Acana and Orijen!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
VERY NICE !! as a past feeder of these foods, i really appreciate this... Thank you! It would be what i feed once again if raw was to fail us ;)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I still say this sounds fishy. Why would one of the highest quality kibble company have heavy metals n toxins in their kibbles? Yes it can happen but Iā€™m pretty sure they are one top of their production as they wouldnā€™t be were they are today. Everything that is top notch quality dog food these days are all getting a bad wrap. Makes you wonder. Interesting to know whoā€™s behind all this. Karma I say!!! Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Never heard of Darwin. Had to Google them. They seem to have 3.6 stars unsatisfied customers as reviews.

And FDA should do some cleaning up under their approval drugs which is on the market or crap like aspartame. Ok ok that's another topic! Shhhhuuu

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Theyā€™re local out here. I used to get my bison tripe from them and then they switched to lamb and I never switched. Theyā€™ve had 3 recalls since December and dogfoodadvisor.com isnā€™t even rating them anymore, says they canā€™t recommend them at all because of the recalls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I just ordered Chunky some Acana. He's been eating Zignature for a while now since Chewy no longer has Acana but I ordered him some from Petflow. He did better on Acana than he has on anything else.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I just ordered Chunky some Acana. He's been eating Zignature for a while now since Chewy no longer has Acana but I ordered him some from Petflow. He did better on Acana than he has on anything else.

Louie was eating Fromm but I recently switched him to Zignature fir his am meal, raw for his pm meal. I tried Acana once when he was younger and his poops were out of control...maybe too rich for him?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
All dogs when they are young all has poop issues when trying any new food. Doesnā€™t take a week but weeks for new food to settle. Duke was on acana when I got him n no poop issues. I switched to another Acana the one protein kind n yes poop issues. It settles by adding pumpkin. His reddish poop, slim had nothing to do with food but puppy stress. So basically the insides will balance on itā€™s own. Itā€™s just us humans, we switch to fast to want everything perfect. And yes you might have that pup a specific food just wonā€™t work.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Louie was eating Fromm but I recently switched him to Zignature fir his am meal, raw for his pm meal. I tried Acana once when he was younger and his poops were out of control...maybe too rich for him?

It could of been at that time. I fed Chunky the Appalachian Ranch and he did well on it but had trouble finding it for a while then Chewy quit selling it. The zignature venison worked well for chunky but the other proteins just didn't sit well with him and his allergies. I thought about going back to fromm though

Chunky had issues with Orijen because of all the protein and had the same issues I guess Louie did with acana

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
It could of been at that time. I fed Chunky the Appalachian Ranch and he did well on it but had trouble finding it for a while then Chewy quit selling it. The zignature venison worked well for chunky but the other proteins just didn't sit well with him and his allergies. I thought about going back to fromm though

Chunky had issues with Orijen because of all the protein and had the same issues I guess Louie did with acana

Orijen is very rich in all. My GD was fed only orijen n never had issues. They are know for intestinal issues. But if someone gave home a cook bone from their steak example, man did he get the runs... they are all different for sure.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.