Bella has recently started getting pimple on her chin.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
:ashamed:
IMG_0884.JPGIMG_0885.JPG
And on her jowls too! I've read about some wipes that I can get. Any other suggestions?? :pray:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Duke comes n goes. Not much you can do but clean n wipe dry after every meal or drink. Itā€™s a hormonal thing n needs to do itā€™s course.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Duke comes n goes. Not much you can do but clean n wipe dry after every meal or drink. Itā€™s a hormonal thing n needs to do itā€™s course.

Oh OK. I have noticed one or two here and there, but recently she has had a lot more . She is such a sloppy drinker her whike chin is usually dripping wet when he walked away from the bowl. Lol

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Thereā€™s another thread on here about the same thing. I think it was started by [MENTION=17299]megskee[/MENTION]. I think hers got infected if I remember correctly??

But yes, it usually happens from drinking water and eating...just the chin getting dirty...so keeping dry and wiping helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
:ashamed:
View attachment 111384View attachment 111385
And on her jowls too! I've read about some wipes that I can get. Any other suggestions?? :pray:

Fran is the queen of this. Got so bad last time sheā€™s been on antibiotics. Clean her bowls every time she uses them, keep a t shirt around to wipe her face and keep It dry. Chlorohexidine ALL THE THINGS! I get wipes on amazon. Fran got prescribed this silver ointment too that Iā€™m supposed to use it she has a little outbreak. Careful the redness is fine but once theyā€™re showing signs of busting open or bleeding she probably needs vet attention. Just my experience. Iā€™ve tried every home remedy suggested! And yes there is a wholeeeee thread about this Iā€™ll tag you in It

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Oh OK. I have noticed one or two here and there, but recently she has had a lot more . She is such a sloppy drinker her whike chin is usually dripping wet when he walked away from the bowl. Lol

Well there you just answered your question lol... wipe it dry each time. Duke also would bust a few n bleed. Thatā€™s ok dont freak out if it happens. Crap last week it snowed so both Nyala n Duke were in the far back doing their business. I open the door and call them. Both are speeding and flying towards the door. Duke skidded n smack right into the door. He busted a few pimples let me tell you. Next day saw thick blood streaks on my door loll...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I've been very lucky with my gang.... Nitschke had some but the rest nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.