Is yours an innie or an outie? :)

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] will she let you put cotton wool in her ears it might reduce the noise a bit,.
Lucy freaks at loud noises too and heads for safety fast.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My boys mostly go wherever I am. If I am out in the office (it is separate from the house so they are outside if they want at that time) they come and go outside as they please but if I am in the house they usually stay in there for the most part with me. In the morning when I am doing breakfast with Sierra they do tend to sunbathe but once we are done with that they are usually inside getting tormented by Sierra. ;)

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
I have one of each. Brodie loves loves being outside. He will even take his bone and go out to chew on it. He will just lay in the sun and nap all day if you let him. Lola, well she loves outside if we are outside. She is nothing like Brodie when it comes to being outside. She will go out do her business and she is back at the door begging to come in. Sometimes if she cannot look out the doors and see Brodie she will want to go out but once she finds out where he is at (which is usually in the middle of the banana plants) she is ready to come back in. We will see how much Brodie likes being outside in a couple of months! it gets so hot & humid here so I doubt he will be out as much as he is now! Also, right now we can keep the french doors open so he comes and goes all day but shortly that won't happen! I am getting excited to see how Brodie reacts to swimming! Lola loves it and will swim all day (life jacket for the most part) if you let her! I hope he likes it as much and that reminds me I need to order his life jacket!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I have one of each. Brodie loves loves being outside. He will even take his bone and go out to chew on it. He will just lay in the sun and nap all day if you let him. Lola, well she loves outside if we are outside. She is nothing like Brodie when it comes to being outside. She will go out do her business and she is back at the door begging to come in. Sometimes if she cannot look out the doors and see Brodie she will want to go out but once she finds out where he is at (which is usually in the middle of the banana plants) she is ready to come back in. We will see how much Brodie likes being outside in a couple of months! it gets so hot & humid here so I doubt he will be out as much as he is now! Also, right now we can keep the french doors open so he comes and goes all day but shortly that won't happen! I am getting excited to see how Brodie reacts to swimming! Lola loves it and will swim all day (life jacket for the most part) if you let her! I hope he likes it as much and that reminds me I need to order his life jacket!

[MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION] You already said you got a new camera so we will be expecting pictures of 2 beautiful bullys swimming :up:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] - - oh you can rest assured you will get some pics and hopefully video of that. The camera, so I am told by hubby, takes video as well. Lola is a hoot swimming and we have to get a pic/video of her sticking her head all the way under the water to get something on one of the steps. We crack up at her and I have no idea how she knows to do that but she did it last year and we were shocked, so we would put something on the step (for some reason she loves Mackenzie's dive sticks) and she would put her head all the way under water and get it. It is so funny! When we have friends/family over Lola is our entertainment :up:. I cannot wait to take a video and show everyone. I thought Lola was going to swim last weekend but after she got on the 2nd step she was like "uh no tooo cold" and got out!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] - - oh you can rest assured you will get some pics and hopefully video of that. The camera, so I am told by hubby, takes video as well. Lola is a hoot swimming and we have to get a pic/video of her sticking her head all the way under the water to get something on one of the steps. We crack up at her and I have no idea how she knows to do that but she did it last year and we were shocked, so we would put something on the step (for some reason she loves Mackenzie's dive sticks) and she would put her head all the way under water and get it. It is so funny! When we have friends/family over Lola is our entertainment :up:. I cannot wait to take a video and show everyone. I thought Lola was going to swim last weekend but after she got on the 2nd step she was like "uh no tooo cold" and got out!

I definitely want to see a video of that! My in-laws lab does that, if one of her toys sink to the bottom of the pool she will stick her head under water and look for it but you expect that from a lab because they are water dogs! Didn't ever think a bully would do that! So cute!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.