Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Well i traded my subaru for a chevy colorado yesterday after realizing how often I really need a truck and I am wondering about car seat covers again and other experience. I had a cheap hammock in the subaru but chunky has chewed it up and I am going to get another one. Has anyone found one that is lasting? I looked at some on the Orvis website but they are $130+ vs the $29 one I bought the last time

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini

Taupe Beige on Black PU Leather Car Seat Covers for Auto Front Rear Solid Bench
bin_15x54.gif
$25.99

Can't get much cheaper!!!! :D

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I am looking for a hammock type cover that makes it where Chunky cannot get in the floor in the rear. I am afraid he will fall off of the back seat which is where he normally rides. He has been in the front seat only a few times but is in the back almost daily

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am looking for a hammock type cover that makes it where Chunky cannot get in the floor in the rear. I am afraid he will fall off of the back seat which is where he normally rides. He has been in the front seat only a few times but is in the back almost daily

look on Amazon-Barneys Dog World. Looks good and has great ratings, and adjustable.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Last year I got a new Tundra Crew cab and got a hammock style cover for $40. Great investment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.