Pet smart

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Have any of you taken your bully boys to Pet Smart?

I would like to, i really think he would love it.
But I just know he would pee on everything in the entire store!

Cricket (the Boston) and Izzy :angelheart::angelheart::angelheart::angelheart::angelhug::angelhug:both did

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
LOL! That's because when I have ever been in there-I've seen dogs peeing!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Have any of you taken your bully boys to Pet Smart?

I would like to, i really think he would love it.
But I just know he would pee on everything in the entire store!

Cricket (the Boston) and Izzy :angelheart::angelheart::angelheart::angelheart::angelhug::angelhug:both did

Why would a bully boy pee if he’s trained? Duke never pees when he gets his spa da in the pet shop. He goes around smelling all the bones lol. Best way it to try!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Never done Petsmart but before Louie was neutered, took him to the vets office and he lifted his leg, took him to groomer for nail trim and he lifted his leg. It is possible your boy will mark but I think the store would be used to it as dogs are always peeing and pooping in there and they even have clean up stations. I would just not let him get too close to lower shelf items in case he tries to pee on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have always taken my pups into stores... Lowe’s, Home Depot, Michaels, Home Goods, AC Moore, Petco PetSmart.... never an issue

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I have always taken my pups into stores... Lowe’s, Home Depot, Michaels, Home Goods, AC Moore, Petco PetSmart.... never an issue

Wow we can’t bring any dogs in any stores unless you have then in a purse like a toy dog. Crap you see EB in a bag lollll

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow we can’t bring any dogs in any stores unless you have then in a purse like a toy dog. Crap you see EB in a bag lollll

How hysterical would that be... [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Bella goes to pet smart with name prettty much anytime I go. She goes to Lowes and Home Depot too.
And I have to tell you she pooped in the middle of the window section (when she was like 4-5 months old!)
"cleanup in isle 10 please"Lol
She would poop anytime we took her out for a ride within5 mins of getting out of the car. So then we'd make her go at home before she went in the car.
Btw I did clean it up!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names

How about one of those rolling suitcases!! Just see that cute bully head sticking out of it-they would love the ride!! It IS a "bag". Duke's got wheels-ha!ha! You've got wheels,why can't he? :hagrid::trainride::guycelebrate::laugh:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Should get a side car for my bike.

Don't think they would go for that in store!! Better try the suitcase first..........I have seen dogs in side cars-goggles on, too! i'll bet there's lots on Utube!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Don't think they would go for that in store!! Better try the suitcase first..........I have seen dogs in side cars-goggles on, too! i'll bet there's lots on Utube!

HelsOnWheels means I ride a motorcycle. Would be cool to have a sidecar put these 2 with doggles. Ahhh yes 2 helmets.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
HelsOnWheels means I ride a motorcycle. Would be cool to have a sidecar put these 2 with doggles. Ahhh yes 2 helmets.

I KNEW what helsonwheels means!!duh! :lmaogirl:I meant that the store would not appreciate the motorcycle-but you cold DO the suitcase!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] Look what I found...... dog helmet.jpgjust what your dogs need!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.