Happy 5th Birthday to Samson!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMSON!!!!!! Wow we have Samson, Stiggy and Vegas all 3 within days of each other!!

Vegas says---- enjoy your day Samson---- I did mine, I also got a special breakfast, a cupcake and a new crack toy and mom got me this stupid hat that I was humiliated wearing!!

Vegasis2005.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Happy Birthday Samson! I cannot believe you are 5, you don't look a day over 2 :heart::heart::heart: Love you!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Happy Birthday Samson!
:heart: the years in review pics!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Happy Birthday to Samson! Love the every year pictures.

I was asked before I decided on getting a Bulldog by my hubby, you know they have short lives. Yes I know that but it'll be the years of love that will make the sadness worth every moment. You're boy is beautiful :).

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]..we thought that same thing. Having lost 2 special dogs and a great old cat in 1 year..we had such heavy hearts..but Jake has lifted the spirits in our whole house..we are just going to love every day...

OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! Bubba had a wonderful birthday, I just wish it wasn't so hot yesterday otherwise we would have taken a walk at the park! Oh well, it's supposed to be much cooler this weekend so I will try to make it up to him tomorrow or sunday.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Happy Birthday Samson! Hope you get lots of belly & booty rubs today. Loved all the pictures. Bulldogs grow up too fast. I know the grief of losing a bulldog so I try to love and adore my fur kids to the fullest. There is no such thing as "too much love" so keep on spoiling and luvin that Samson to pieces!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.