Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Where do you live [MENTION=18104]CrazyBruno[/MENTION] ? If near me, I could take him for awhile and give it a try!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
He is too stinkin cute! You have gotten some great advice about training from others. I would wear him out as best you can. Dog park if he is dog friendly (other than launching himself at top speeds! lol). Good luck with him. He probably never had stability before and has no clue what to do now!

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Agreed... Bruno is a toddler with no limits. Walks, and if your husband knows training.. 'nothing in life is free' will help greatly.

I'm not a fan of choke or prong collars on Bulldogs due to already compromised airways. A martingale collar is a good choice... hubby should know those too.

Best of luck .. keep us posted and post some pictures.

Welcome to EBN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree about the collar!

I use the " Nothing in life is free" concept with my boys. Nobody eats until they sit quietly.

If he is food-driven, you can train with treats. My two start offering to do tricks if they think a treat is coming!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
If itā€™s (choker) use properly and owners are trained on how to use a choker, there is no issue. Bullies have extremely thick massive necks. The only problem with a choker, is if the owner doesnā€™t know how to use one, well yes true you can do damage but thatā€™s any dog. Why I find itā€™s important to have a well reputable trainer train the owner first then the pet n owner together.

Members online

No members online now.