New to the Community

Bellathebulldog2

Feb 26, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Hello I recently adopted a Bulldog named Bella (foster fail) we have had her for about 3 months and for the most part she is very obedient.

Bella does have a bit of a chewing habit despite alot of playing with her. She has lots of bones and other chew toys at her disposal but sometimes decides are belongings (sea grass rug, cardboard box and more) are better candidates for her jaws!

Any tips?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello I recently adopted a Bulldog named Bella (foster fail) we have had her for about 3 months and for the most part she is very obedient.

Bella does have a bit of a chewing habit despite alot of playing with her. She has lots of bones and other chew toys at her disposal but sometimes decides are belongings (sea grass rug, cardboard box and more) are better candidates for her jaws!

Any tips?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Hi there, great of you on adopting Bella. :). All dogs chew what they aren’t supposed to. I’ve had lots of dogs throughout my lifetime and I would definitely say marrow bones was/is my lifesaver. Great for their immune system n especially teeth. Also I suggest real rubber toy to keep teeth white. Other great for chewers are deer antlers or moose. I have at home 2 buffalo horns. Will have to admit both of my dogs chew on them buffalo horns everyday. They love them. You need to remember when you adopt they do come with baggage as we say. We don’t know “why” they do certain things.

How old is she? Oh and we sure love photos!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN... thank you for fostering and adopting Bella!!

Redirect her to what she is allowed to chew when you catch her on something she shouldn't be... marrow bones, moose paddles (antlers) , kong filled with peanut butter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online