Yoshi update...

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
you guys are surly some special people and there have been some blessed dogs lucky enough to be put in your path through the years. What a team!!!! Such good stuff to hear REALLY happens!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] - OMG Chip!! I am a little late to the party, but this is AMAZING!! You seem to have the "best" doggie care there in VA

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
You seem to have the "best" doggie care there in VA
You couldn't be more right. Our Vets are top notch, listen to what we have to say, and when we haven't already figured out what's wrong they are on it. So far we've not yet had one instance where we had to return to re-evaluate a misdiagnosed problem. They get it right the first time, every time. That speaks volumes to their skill and experience.
However, as good as they are, they still don't know squat about food, nutrition.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
This is awesome. My Canelo had entropion surgery on both eyes about two weeks ago and he is doing so well. I’m glad Yoshi is doing great too and he is a very handsome guy.

Funny story about names, my Husband named our bully Canelo after his favorite boxer. Many people can’t say his name so at the vet, they call him Chunky Monkey or Fatman which he answers to happily. When I took both Canelo and our pug Lola for their annuals and they did the heart worm tests, one test said Lola, the other said Bulldog, lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Yoshi's last check up determined that he has good vision in both eyes. He was placed with his new home last weekend and is going to be in great hands. He's a happy spoiled boy!

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Yoshi's last check up determined that he has good vision in both eyes. He was placed with his new home last weekend and is going to be in great hands. He's a happy spoiled boy!

Ohhhhhh...this is so wonderful. Many blessings to you and Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Awesome!!

Staff online

Members online