Been informed that Stig has a girlfriend

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Apparently Stig has been playing with a female bull terrier all day again today at his doggy daycare. I think it's been 3 weeks in a row now. He goes once a week there.

I like bull terriers and always found them 'cool' and 'slick' looking. They remind me of the aliens in that Ridley Scott movie Aliens (duh). Imagine if they have babies!? Not everyone is fond of how Bull terriers and english bulldogs look but combining them genetically would produce one 'different' and beautiful offspring. :D

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my, I will not tell Lucy stig has chosen someone else she will be devasted:crazy:

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] - Great idea. I'll ask the owner to see if she can take some.

[MENTION=1648]Lucylambchop[/MENTION] - Aww, what a sweet thing to say. lol. I don't think there are any girl bullies there and he tends to choose dogs that are his size. I'm sure he'll be hit with cupid's arrow if he ever sees Lucy. :heart:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
awwww GOOOOO STIG!!! Bull Terriers were on my short list when deciding the breed we were getting. They are beautiful and funny. Wow I can't even imagine what they would look like, i have to bing search.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
It is nice that Stig picks girlfriends his own size. Mack's first true love was a toy poodle. When we moved to NE OR his love interest was a Great Pyrenees. Our property is on a terminal morraine and we have huge granite boulders all over the place. Mack would get on a boulder so he could be on her level.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yeah I want to see some pics of them both too!! :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.