I'm hopeful that the new Subaru Ascent will make it to dealer lots sooner than Summer...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I'll be buying a new bully wagon(wagen) late spring/early summer. So far the list is narrowed down to the VW Atlas.
That being said, the New Subaru Ascent makes a bold statement with just this commercial...
Yes, it's too dang funny...as always, the bulldogs steal the show.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yes, I love the Subaru commercials! If I had $, I would buy one. Over the years, I had 4.All were great vehicles. They have one of the best ratings-Consumer Report!
Get yourself, uh, your dogs a Bullaru! Note on bottom-it says professional driver on closed course. Wonder who the driver ed teacher was...........

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
this and the 'running of the bulldog' commercials are my absolute favorite

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I love the adds and LOVE my Subaru :) my favorite of all times :) I have the Forester and it couldnt fit US better :)

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Ladies and gentlemen, sorry to interrupt your Subaru talk, but every bully knows, that the only proper automobile for EB is Mini! And when you buy Mini they give you a stuffed bully!

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Ladies and gentlemen, sorry to interrupt your Subaru talk, but every bully knows, that the only proper automobile for EB is Mini! And when you buy Mini they give you a stuffed bully!

This is us.

934b7fb175a09a443432766940feb46d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky likes my Subaru WRX so far. He always moved around in the F150 but he sleeps in the WRX while I am driving. He hangs his head out the windows when the windows are down though enjoying the breeze while snapping at cars driving by

I have an itch to get a Toyota Tacoma or the new Jeep Wrangler though

Karen100

Apr 14, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie,Taylor,Gatsby
My bullies love my Outback Subaru. They love looking out the back window. With 3 I need lots of room.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have a Honda Odyssey... looks like a mini van, drives like a car and hauls like a pickup truck. Lol

The boys like the van but the HATE Lewis' 2003 BMW X3.... Lambeau actually tries to go back in house when he sees we are using the BMW and he will not lay down in it. Stands with his head down... so we never use it for them if we don't have to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online