ANOTHER dog food recal RAW

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
And I have no idea how to post it here. But itā€™s on dog food advisor and there is Northwest naturalā€™s, The raw chicken and salmon, and two other brands. I canā€™t believe I canā€™t figure out how to put it over here but I canā€™t so someone else im sure will. Just wanted to alert at soon as I could as I know many of us are doing the ā€œrawā€ thing.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
And I have no idea how to post it here. But itā€™s on dog food advisor and there is Northwest naturalā€™s, The raw chicken and salmon, and two other brands. I canā€™t believe I canā€™t figure out how to put it over here but I canā€™t so someone else im sure will. Just wanted to alert at soon as I could as I know many of us are doing the ā€œrawā€ thing.

Click on the link n copy n then click in here n paste. :)

(Copy n paste)

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Iā€™m Kinda extra lame this morning. I think I need to get on my computer to see better and then I will do.. Heading to it now :-)

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
i cant seem to do.. And I also have a questionā€¦ I am using some Northwest naturalā€™s just not the ones listed. Would I be safe to continue? I think in the past if I had a brand that was having a problem I take anything back that I had and they would switch. Not sure what to do. And will continue to try and post although I know someone else here does as well so hopefully sooner than me

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Also some vital essentials were recalled!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Northwest Naturals of Portland, OR, is recalling specific lots of its raw frozen dog food due to possible contamination with Listeria monocytogenes. Click the following link for details:

Northwest Naturals Dog Food Recall

Carnivore Meat Company of Green Bay, WI, is recalling 73 cases of its Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Dog Food due to possible contamination with Salmonella bacteria. Click the following link for details:

Vital Essentials Dog Food Recall

TruPet LLC of Milford, OH, is recalling a limited amount of its TruDog Pet Treats due to possible contamination with Salmonella bacteria. Click the following link for details:

TruDog Pet Treats Recall

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Just saw the recall in my email. Itā€™s the Vital Essentials freeze dried beef which I do not use. Sheesh...what is with all these recalls?

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Northwest Naturals of Portland, OR, is recalling specific lots of its raw frozen dog food due to possible contamination with Listeria monocytogenes. Click the following link for details:

Northwest Naturals Dog Food Recall

Carnivore Meat Company of Green Bay, WI, is recalling 73 cases of its Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Dog Food due to possible contamination with Salmonella bacteria. Click the following link for details:

Vital Essentials Dog Food Recall

TruPet LLC of Milford, OH, is recalling a limited amount of its TruDog Pet Treats due to possible contamination with Salmonella bacteria. Click the following link for details:

TruDog Pet Treats Recall

Thank YOU!! i dont seem to have my 'thinking hat' on today ;)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mine is carnivores but not that one abs made here. Whew!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mine is carnivores but not that one abs made here. Whew!

Is that the green tripe you get? The pet store I go to used to sell it and now they donā€™t. I canā€™t find frozen tripe anywhere locally.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Is that the green tripe you get? The pet store I go to used to sell it and now they donā€™t. I canā€™t find frozen tripe anywhere locally.

Yes tripe n the other meats. But mine has s from the next door province Saskatchewan. Pet Valu pet shop is where I get it. But will be switching as getting too expensive. This other place here not far comes out to $2.30 a day. Comes in one pounders or cubes. I donā€™t know if the ship to US you can email them.

https://www.thecompletek9.ca/

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes tripe n the other meats. But mine has s from the next door province Saskatchewan. Pet Valu pet shop is where I get it. But will be switching as getting too expensive. This other place here not far comes out to $2.30 a day. Comes in one pounders or cubes. I donā€™t know if the ship to US you can email them.

https://www.thecompletek9.ca/

I can't believe how hard it is to find frozen tripe around here. I have one more pet store to check before I totally give up. If they don't have it, I will have to see about ordering online but that can expensive because of shipping costs.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I can't believe how hard it is to find frozen tripe around here. I have one more pet store to check before I totally give up. If they don't have it, I will have to see about ordering online but that can expensive because of shipping costs.

Check your farmers around your area.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.