Vegas ate my roses today!! Please read...

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I agree..$65 is a lot..our emergency vet here is $65 .. One time our dobie got 1 frickin' pellet of a rat poison..err hubbies fault..and she weighed 115 lbs. We called and they (emerge vet) wouldn't give us any advice at all without seeing her..so off we went to have her tummy pumped and she got activated charcoal. Later our vet told us that 1 stinking pellet wouldn't have bothered her at all..ha ha..our wallet was much lighter tho..by about $500..lesson learned? From then on my hubby listened when I nagged him to keep zoe (dobie) away from what he was doing!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
So glad they are not poisonous! So strange the things they decide to eat! Wow $65, thats outrageous! My vet is open 24 hrs and never has any problem answering my questions (which I have done, 5am call after Sam's first head tremor and countless times after he swallowed a toy LOL) free of charge. Guess I won't be calling that hotline ever!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
How crazy for them to try and get that much money. $5 would be too much. Poor Vegas. I am glad he is ok, only now do I think its hilarious he ate your roses. v

Members online

No members online now.