Canelo is having surgery tomorrow, Wed 2/21

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Hi All,

I havenā€™t been on in quite a while. Work has been crazy, my fur babies and fids have been good, but recently Canelo has had issues with his eyes and skin. Tomorrow, Wed 2/21, he will have surgery for entropion in both eyes. I drop him off early in the morning and should pick him up in the afternoon. Yes Iā€™m worried, I have confidence he will do well. Iā€™m sharing my story to help other bully lovers if they run into this similar situation. I would love prayers though. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi All,

I havenā€™t been on in quite a while. Work has been crazy, my fur babies and fids have been good, but recently Canelo has had issues with his eyes and skin. Tomorrow, Wed 2/21, he will have surgery for entropion in both eyes. I drop him off early in the morning and should pick him up in the afternoon. Yes Iā€™m worried, I have confidence he will do well. Iā€™m sharing my story to help other bully lovers if they run into this similar situation. I would love prayers though. Thanks!

Awwwww.... Canelo will be fine. Heā€™s a tough cookie. Sending positive thoughts n prayers...:pray::pray2::pray:

You got this Big Guy!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Sending positive thoughts to Canelo!! Iā€™m sure heā€™ll do great.

Please keep us updated on his recovery. Louie will probably be getting the surgery done this summer and it totally freaks me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8376]Canelospeeps[/MENTION] Canelo, I have missed you! Don't worry, all will be well! Two of my girls had the same surgery, and all was well. They did have to wear the cone-which was the worst part. Prayers for you,Canelo! Please let us know how you are recovering!:pray::pray::luv:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Prayers for you both :-) I think Its harder on us than them :-) OK keep us updated

Vulky

Feb 16, 2018
Country
Hellas (Greece)
Bulldog(s) Names
Lora
All my positive energy for Canelo! :yes4:

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Ty says 'you got this dude'

Wishing y'all s speedy recovery with lots of pick-up treats

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hi All,

Our prayers are with Canelo for a safe procedure and speedy recovery!!!!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
You will do well Canelo, and your eyes will be so much better!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We have missed you, and I understand... life totally gets in the way.

Sending lots of hugs and prayers for you and the family today... please keep us posted on Canelo :heartsign:

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Hi All,

Good luck today! Please let us know how everything goes. My fran goes in for this surgery on March 6th! Thinking of you ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø and fran also sends her slobbery love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Any updates?

Well we have a set back. I dropped him off, that was hard. As soon as he saw me leaving he turned into a brick and wouldnā€™t move so I had to walk him to the back. I didnā€™t want to leave him so I was stalling. Thirty minutes later they call me and tell me the vet that would be performing the procedure had called in and had a family matter. So we have rescheduled for tomorrow. We get to stress all over again in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.