Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Funny enough, we actually just bought the snake for Frank the last time we were at the pet store. He absolutely LOVES it and carries it with him everywhere! Then he conveniently leaves it in the hallway at nighttime so when I get up in the middle of the night, I step on it and it gives me a heart attack. :eek: In the first hour he had it, he managed to open up the end and get the rattler in the tail out and also the neighboring squeaker, so I had to throw both away. Other than that, it is holding up fine. I like it too because each squeaker is in its own pocket, so if he tears one out, the rest are still okay to leave in.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
The snake looks like the Kong version I recently bought Stig. Here are some pics. Do you have these down there? They're really great toys and hold up pretty well. Thinking they originated from the same manufacturer because it comes with 6 squeakers too.

IMG_0995.jpg
IMG_1011.jpg
IMG_1014.jpg
IMG_1018.jpg

(Sorry, I added a couple more pics cuz I thought they turned out cute. =P)

Last edited:
OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] Awww love the Stiggy pics :heart::heart::heart: Yeah they had those too but I just thought the cool thing about the one I posted was the it still squeacks after the squecker has been pierced/has holes in it. I have never seen that before and I don't know about everyone else's bully but Samson while destroy a squecker REAL quick by putting holes in it but if it would still work with holes in it then the toy would last alot longer!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Loving the pics of Stig!!! I'd be interested to know if they could withstand Daddy!! He likes to destroy anything that squeaks and if we're not quick enough will also attempt to eat the squeaker too!!

Most Reactions