Bad dog food

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Seems to be a lot of recalls lately......

They should make the Smucker brands recall permanent!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah I just read this on my e-mail and was about to post it, but saw that you already did. These are all foods that are mostly Walmart brands, and are rated at a 1 and 2 Star rating, so not good foods. I have a friend who has 4 dogs, and she's always asking me what I feed my guys and what it costs a month to feed them. Whenever I tell her I feed Fromms and that I strive to choose dog foods that are listed on the dog food ratings on here as a 4 or higher star rating, and I tell her about the supplements and add ons that I give my guys, she tells me I'm crazy and that she can feed all 4 of her dogs for $20 dollars a month. She feeds her dogs Ol Roy. I try to tell her that it's not a good food choice, and that you should never buy your dog food from a grocery store or a big box store like Walmart, but she doesn't listen to me.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
My friend told me she read someone post on Facebook how she can feed 8 dogs for $50 a month! I get so mad that people feed this crap to their dogs but these companies need to do better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.