Posting "wanted" ads on the forum

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
This forum IS going to allow posting "wanted" ads for dogs.

*BUT* I would also like to warn people that are posting wanted ads that their postings could result in sarcastic comments and backlash from the community. I also want to address that rudeness and disrespect to other members of the community will also not be tolerated and will result in being banned from the forums.

Bulldog owners pay a lot of money for their dogs, and treasure them. I also want a brand new car for free, so if anyone is interested.....:p

But seriously, if you do not have any money to purchase a dog, especially an English bulldog, than how can you affored a vet bill if an emergency arises? English bulldogs can get serious health problems if not purchased by a quality breeder. And, on that note, if someone wants to "GIVE" you an English Bulldog, than more than likely it has health issues!

Seeing someone asking for one for "free", especially a very YOUNG dog or puppy with PAPERS who is NOT SPAYED or NUETERED is where this problem begins. I highly recommend you do not ask for any of the above.

If you are truely wanting a free English Bulldog, make sure you ask that none of the above items matter to you. I am certain that the community would agree that as long as you just want to give a rescue dog a good home, that is all that matters.:)

Since we started this community 4 days ago, this has been our only issue. Lets get it fixed now before it becomes a problem that gets out of hand.

Also, if you are looking to REHOME your bulldog, never rehome them without getting them spayed or neutured first. You should also never transfer their papers or give them to the new owner.

Feel free to discuss.

Last edited:

bulldog diva

Jan 31, 2010
phoenix AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutakiss King
i would like to have my profile deleted on here i thought this was an adult site but all iam seeing on here is imature ppl i had add posted looking for feemale bulldog nowhere in it did it say the female had to be papered or not spayed.... YOUR POSTING BASICALLY GIVES PRICKS LIKE ******** THE PERMISSION TO HAR*** PPL LIKE ME THAT ARE LOOKING FOR A BULLDOG ! ! ! THE PPL ON THE SITE ARE VERY CHILDISH AND AVOID TAKING CARE OF PROBLEMS "*******" SHOULD HAVE BEEN WITH WHEN THE SECOND OFFENCE HAPPEND BUT YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE THE PROBLEM AND CONDONE HIS ACTIONS

THIS MY ADD TELL ME WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THIS

I am looking for a female english bulldog to give a good loving home to, I would really like a compaion/playmate for my baby so if you are looking to rehome your bulldog girl for any reason please contact me. i would really like one under 3 years of age that way my babies can grow up together i have a 1 year old son so the dog needs to be good with kids dont worry he is not mean to dogs he just likes to cuddle with them and take their toys lol

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Bulldogg

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
THE PPL ON THE SITE ARE VERY CHILDISH AND AVOID TAKING CARE OF PROBLEMS HELLOBULL SHOULD HAVE BEEN WITH WHEN THE SECOND OFFENCE HAPPEND BUT YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE THE PROBLEM AND CONDONE HIS ACTIONS

I am not condoning anyones actions on the site. Any issues you are having with another member of the site is being dealt with through personal messages- not on the public boards.

I am simply stating that if you choose to place an advertisement regarding getting a bulldog, you should also include that you do not care if it has papers or is spayed or neutered.

That was the point of the whole topic diva, I was not singling you out, I was making a point to all members involved.

Attachments

• Black-Granite-Pet-Before-&-.jpg
    Black-Granite-Pet-Before-&-.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 158

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.