Happy 8th Anniversary English Bulldog News!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
One day a mom of 4 kids and a couple bulldogs decided to make a Bulldog forum. I had no knowledge of how a website was even created! It took me 3 days to figure out how to install the shell of the forum after we picked the name, but somehow I managed to make it online! So on January 29, 2010 our little forum was born. And so was my Bulldog addiction! I've learned so much from reading on here, and my old ladies are still alive I'm sure bc of this forum. (Will be 11 & 10 this year!)

Just a special note to all of you that have helped in the past and all of you still sharing and helping today, I just want to say thank you all for spending some time here and keeping EBN alive and helping each other. You all are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:1stplace::congrats2::up::2thumbs::clap:Happy Anniversary!! I am so proud to be a member! You have not yet had to save my dog's lives(knock on my wooden head) but this place has definitely saved MY life!! Thank you for what you have done [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]-and everyone who are members,too!:heart:I learn everyday!!
Hugs to you and your family(human and fur!)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Congratulations!! Great job on a fantastic website! I’m sure glad I fell on this site!

:bravo:

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Happy Anniversary! Thank you so much for creating this forum, it is an invaluable source of information and also fun!

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Everyone is so glad you decided to throw this site together! Thank you! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I'm glad to be able to say I'm a member of the Best Bulldog Website in the World!
Hats off to English Bulldog News and job well done, mama!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Happy Anniversary!!! BRAVO!!! Speaking as a first time bully owner, Joey will be 3 May 31st, this site and the lovely people here made it possible for us to SURVIVE puppy hood and every stage of her development. So, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Sue and Joey

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I don't know what I would do without EBN or FBN. Happy Anniversary!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]

No -- THANK YOU!!!! You gave us all a wonderful, drama free learning and sharing forum that keeps all our babies healthy and happy ---- all while feeding our bulldog addictions!

HAPOPY ANNIVERSAY!

Thank you Lisa!!

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Congratulations! I didn’t realize this was started by a single bull dog lover! Amazing and i love being a part of! Thank you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Congratulations Lisa, and Thank You for starting and sharing this forum. I found this site almost 6 years ago when I got my two beautiful Furbabies. I am so glad that I did, I've met so many great people, on here, I've learned and shared so much with all the amazing fur Pawrents and we've all shared our stories and experiences with our bullies as well as our families, personal lives and our children. I've watched your beautiful children grow up on here, and we've shared our tears and our laughs with each other. I consider the people on here a part of my family, and am both glad and proud to be a part of this great group.

sillyheadbon

Mar 8, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Tootsie Roll Schmitt
Yay Lisa - congrats on the BEST bulldog site ever and on being a fantastic bulldog mom (and bulldog grandma! :-)) !!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:congrats:Lisa on a fabulous Forum.

Thanks to you I have overcome many problems with Ftse over the years and made some lovely friends and got to meet them.

:clap:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]

No -- THANK YOU!!!! You gave us all a wonderful, drama free learning and sharing forum that keeps all our babies healthy and happy ---- all while feeding our bulldog addictions!

HAPOPY ANNIVERSAY!

Thank you Lisa!!

I think your a very big part of that too Christine.

Most Reactions