mcardle3

mcardle3

Apr 17, 2012
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Custer, Maisie, Mosby and a cat who thinks he is a bulldog
Question for those with laminate flooring. We are getting that next year (this year (already) one car died and had to be replaced, the other blew a motor and had to have 6000 worth of work and just this weekend our water heater blew a leak....no new anything this year but that) and I wonder if something I heard is true or not about laminate.

Someone told me urine can leak to the pad beneath and the smell stay for forever. Is that true and if there is a way you can do something that won't allow that, I'd like to know that too.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Question for those with laminate flooring. We are getting that next year (this year (already) one car died and had to be replaced, the other blew a motor and had to have 6000 worth of work and just this weekend our water heater blew a leak....no new anything this year but that) and I wonder if something I heard is true or not about laminate.

Someone told me urine can leak to the pad beneath and the smell stay for forever. Is that true and if there is a way you can do something that won't allow that, I'd like to know that too.

Ugh... you have taken a serious hit to the wallet!!

As far as the laminate goes I could see how someone would experience that if you have a wide enough gap for the Yorin to go between the planks. I did have laminate in a previous house but did not have an issue with the pups going to the bathroom on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.