I Am So Upset

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
This is the handbag my husband bought me for Christmas. I had been lusting after it the two previous Christmases.
753cfe95478ee4b4bce40bd0525dfdd5.jpg

This is the price tag from the handbag. I saved it.
408af131466d66891ea485bd708e6035.jpg

This is what Ollie just did to the handbag. I am sooooooo upset. Mostly at myself for leaving it in the chair.
f30d6800d2b22334eb03e5bc98cdafb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh GIRL... I'm SO sorry... these damn dogs!!!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
That's awful...Ollie didn't know any better. Now if your husband had used it for a wheel chock, that's a different story.
Call Brahmin and I bet they can repair/replace. Not all is lost.
800.229.2428 (Toll Free in the USA) or 508.994.4000
https://www.brahmin.com/parts-and-repairs.html

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh how horrably sad. Im sure some bad would have come out of my mouth even if it was my fault! Well crap, hope theres something you can do about it besides just sad :(

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh No, I'm so sorry. Beautiful bag, and awesome colour, red is my favourite colour too. I'd be upset too, even though Ollie doesn't know any better, I'd be more upset with myself too. Maybe you can take it to a shoe repair or a place that repairs leather and they can fix it for you.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Been there Dukeā€™s done it. My bags n shoes are in them price range n trust me nothing sits on the floor anymore. Had my nice shoes on the floor the ones for standing up all day on your feet type. $300 right beside my crocs. You think he could of went for the crocs? Of course not!!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
:(. Oh nooooooooooo....
I have many sandals chewed up by Miss Bella. Thank goodness I don't spend a lot on them!!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a Brahmin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

well,,,,,,,,,least it shows Ollie has impeccable taste.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
That's awful...Ollie didn't know any better. Now if your husband had used it for a wheel chock, that's a different story.
Call Brahmin and I bet they can repair/replace. Not all is lost.
800.229.2428 (Toll Free in the USA) or 508.994.4000
https://www.brahmin.com/parts-and-repairs.html

Thank you to everyone for all the sympathy.
You are the absolute greatest.
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] I had registered the bag right after Christmas. I finally calmed down and called them. They will replace the covering/leather on the strap for $40 plus shipping. Pretty soon this bag will have more money invested in it than my car does.

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Ouch. Credit cards sometimes have coverage for things like this. Check the card.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I finally calmed down and called them. They will replace the covering/leather on the strap for $40 plus shipping.
Considering it could have been much worse(Ollie didn't get to the bag portion), I think you got lucky. Very good that they can repair the strap and get you back to 100%. BTW, that's a really nice bag. I showed it to Sandy and she responded with, "ooooooo, nice bag, what happened to the strap?" Read the thread..."Oh my God, I'd be in tears!"

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Considering it could have been much worse(Ollie didn't get to the bag portion), I think you got lucky. Very good that they can repair the strap and get you back to 100%. BTW, that's a really nice bag. I showed it to Sandy and she responded with, "ooooooo, nice bag, what happened to the strap?" Read the thread..."Oh my God, I'd be in tears!"

I have never ever bought an expensive designer bag before. As I said, and I was not exaggerating, every time I went to the mall, I lusted over that bag, but knew it was entirely decadent and wasteful to get it. This was the third year Christmas shopping, I tried it on and hemmed and hawed and put it back. And then my husband and daughter went shopping and it was my Christmas present. I feel guilty about it, but I do love it.

Ollie was a really bad boy. It was only on the chair about five minutes. He also removed and chewed a kick plate in one of the bathrooms. Have to go to Home Depot or Loweā€™s to replace that. Bulldogs seem to be chewers. Iā€™ve never had chewers before. Heā€™s my Love Bug, but heā€™s pushing his luck with the chewing thing.

a5eb86fad85e552cfcc260f133333d42.jpg

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I feel your pain. I would have cried! It's not Monty that does things like this though, it is my wretched cat! He will seriously chew on any bag handle he can find and has done a number on several of my handbags. I have to be really careful where I put them, as of course, he can jump!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have never ever bought an expensive designer bag before. As I said, and I was not exaggerating, every time I went to the mall, I lusted over that bag, but knew it was entirely decadent and wasteful to get it. This was the third year Christmas shopping, I tried it on and hemmed and hawed and put it back. And then my husband and daughter went shopping and it was my Christmas present. I feel guilty about it, but I do love it.

Ollie was a really bad boy. It was only on the chair about five minutes. He also removed and chewed a kick plate in one of the bathrooms. Have to go to Home Depot or Loweā€™s to replace that. Bulldogs seem to be chewers. Iā€™ve never had chewers before. Heā€™s my Love Bug, but heā€™s pushing his luck with the chewing thing.

a5eb86fad85e552cfcc260f133333d42.jpg

So happy the bag can be repaired.

as for thr chewing... he may be bored .. cna he run in run now that the electric fence is in place, maybe throw a tennis ball for a few minutes a day

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.