Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
When mine were younger, if anyone was "missing" I had to check right away-or if things were too quiet! Having had dogs all my life, I am trained to not leave anything chewable or "swallowable" around. They do not chew anymore(they have a toybox full of nylabones) but I still worry about possibly swallowing something,like maybe a glove! Of course, I have nothing WORTH chewing!! That could be the reason they don't!! So happy for you Dana, that your beautiful purse can be repaired!
Bullies teach us not to be careless!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
I had a german Shepherd years ago that I THOUGHT was a chewer, she nibbled on a couple of wooden patio chairs...........NNNNNNOOOOOOO she wasn't a chewer, ty is a chewer,
since we've had him we've had the cable TV guy out twice because he chewed the wires coming into the house, he's totally destroyed 2 wireless phones, completely chewed through the wrungs on 4 wooden porch rockers, two deck planters, the step coming into the backdoor, and the tail light wiring on the boat trailer.
He has all kinds of chew toys, kong, a couple of jolly toys.
I hated to do it but I finally had to put hot sauce on the legs of the patio furniture.
OH, and BTW, that was just the outside damage. I could make another list of inside damage.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I had a german Shepherd years ago that I THOUGHT was a chewer, she nibbled on a couple of wooden patio chairs...........NNNNNNOOOOOOO she wasn't a chewer, ty is a chewer,
since we've had him we've had the cable TV guy out twice because he chewed the wires coming into the house, he's totally destroyed 2 wireless phones, completely chewed through the wrungs on 4 wooden porch rockers, two deck planters, the step coming into the backdoor, and the tail light wiring on the boat trailer.
He has all kinds of chew toys, kong, a couple of jolly toys.
I hated to do it but I finally had to put hot sauce on the legs of the patio furniture.
OH, and BTW, that was just the outside damage. I could make another list of inside damage.

Oh No!!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Bella's list dining room chair rungs (all but one), sandals (to many to count), things that are left on a nightstand or end table like pens, cups, combs, scissors, lottery ticket (only a winning one btw, thank goodness it was only a $5), other items around the house like toilet paper rolls, my sons favorite Yankee hat :whistle: brand new or unopened reams of paper (3-4 of the corners which make the paper no good for copying anymore)
No wires as of yet anyway or that we have noticed. Like I said not anything too expensive. lol
Oh I forgot a few Christmas presents. Just the paper though. Lol

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Glad they can repair It! What kind of chew toys do you have for Ollie and how old is he? Frans chewing gets better as she gets older. Iā€™ve personally got a minor [emoji6] Gucci addiction so i keep EVERYTHING out of her reach. She also loves chewing box corners, remotes, my childrenā€™s belongings, flip flops, pencils, one time i caught her chewing a thumb tack (thank god i caught her and she wasnā€™t hurt) paper clips, and sheā€™s been sneaking in my closet to chew a cable wire lately. We keep those big naylabones (May of spelled that wrong) antlers, kong toys and all kinds of stuff for her to get out her chewing frustrations
a431bbfe418e9ebe1e71c6f312b68688.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

OP
KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Glad they can repair It! What kind of chew toys do you have for Ollie and how old is he? Frans chewing gets better as she gets older. Iā€™ve personally got a minor [emoji6] Gucci addiction so i keep EVERYTHING out of her reach. She also loves chewing box corners, remotes, my childrenā€™s belongings, flip flops, pencils, one time i caught her chewing a thumb tack (thank god i caught her and she wasnā€™t hurt) paper clips, and sheā€™s been sneaking in my closet to chew a cable wire lately. We keep those big naylabones (May of spelled that wrong) antlers, kong toys and all kinds of stuff for her to get out her chewing frustrations

Ollie has it all...Nyla Bones, a huge $30 antler, Kongā€™s of every shape and size and his favorite chewy, a piece of about 2ā€ in diameter PVC pipe about 8ā€ long that is painted the exterior color of our house. I have an idea itā€™s part of the pool equip or pool solar panels but we canā€™t figure out where it came from. He has also eaten about a half of pickup truck load of very large pine bark nuggets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Try raw frozen marrow bones... keep her busy for hours! And, when done, you can fill with peanut butter freeze and give as a treat another day. I keep them around all the time and the boys LOVE them

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Ollie has it all...Nyla Bones, a huge $30 antler, Kongā€™s of every shape and size and his favorite chewy, a piece of about 2ā€ in diameter PVC pipe about 8ā€ long that is painted the exterior color of our house. I have an idea itā€™s part of the pool equip or pool solar panels but we canā€™t figure out where it came from. He has also eaten about a half of pickup truck load of very large pine bark nuggets.

Fran likes to scout for rabbit poop in our backyard. šŸ¤¢

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Try raw frozen marrow bones... keep her busy for hours! And, when done, you can fill with peanut butter freeze and give as a treat another day. I keep them around all the time and the boys LOVE them

I forgot about the marrow bones, have them in the freezer too. Actually, I had 3 ribs and a decent amount of scraps left from our New Years Day Extravaganza Prime Rib Dinner for 18 here so I made a big pot of beef barley vegetable soup. Just for good measure, I threw in 3 of Ollieā€™s marrow bones. I buy them in the freezer section at Publix so they are very top quality.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.