Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
10 plows(guessing) and a plethora of idiot drivers(not guessing) makes for absolute mayhem. It also makes for fun when I turn the bullies loose to run about and create their own mayhem. This will be Lala's 2nd snow and MINI's first. I hope MINI behaves and doesn't try to eat the snow. That would wind her up in the Bailey Chair for 30 minutes of "up time".
Praying that the predicted 50mph winds don't knock out the power.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
10 plows(guessing) and a plethora of idiot drivers(not guessing) makes for absolute mayhem. It also makes for fun when I turn the bullies loose to run about and create their own mayhem. This will be Lala's 2nd snow and MINI's first. I hope MINI behaves and doesn't try to eat the snow. That would wind her up in the Bailey Chair for 30 minutes of "up time".
Praying that the predicted 50mph winds don't knock out the power.

Good luck up there!! We are getting some extra cold weather here in Ga too! Even some snow (1/2 is a lot here) in south Ga!!
I wish Bella could see some snow! (Me not so much!)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Good luck! We (in Seattle) actually got 2 -3 inches of snow over Christmas Eve - Christmas. Jax has been in snow before and he absolutely loves it, at least momentarily. However, we recently moved and the back part of the yard isn't fenced off yet so they both have to be on leash when taken out so when I took Jax out into the snow, he got the zoomies and had me flying all over the yard with him lol. Louie was not really a fan of it.

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
...he got the zoomies and had me flying all over the yard...
lol, hoping it will be deep enough that there will be no traffic and they can run free. Pippy and Lala are really good off lead, but MINI is still learning. She’s almost there though.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
lol, hoping it will be deep enough that there will be no traffic and they can run free. Pippy and Lala are really good off lead, but MINI is still learning. She’s almost there though.

Get photos and videos!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just watched an update... 8-12 along the coast... where I am is 1-3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Coming from a snowy country, I have NOT met a dog not eating snow. If I were you...eeeeeeeeh keep an eye on little munchkin. Have fun!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
at least a foot and two with the drift here in boston. my pups are not liking it...and its weird to have to shovel the backyard...but we do it!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.