Pet Stairs

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Still trying to choose pet steps for Ollie. I am considering 2 different items. See below. If you have steps, can you please tell me what size, height?
Thanks in advance.

9756a73e1e94b8eb66018977441a0e82.jpg

d30237cd3dbf5735fe01d178b92450ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Where are these ones located? We got some stairs and are ready to return them. Orion jumps over them and Vegas refuses to use them.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Where are these ones located? We got some stairs and are ready to return them. Orion jumps over them and Vegas refuses to use them.

These are both from Wayfair.com. Iā€™ve looked on Amazon and Chewy also, read the reviews Etc. Iā€™ve also looked in person T Petco and Petsmart. Everything either of those had didnā€™t look strong enough for a bully.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
These are both from Wayfair.com. Iā€™ve looked on Amazon and Chewy also, read the reviews Etc. Iā€™ve also looked in person T Petco and Petsmart. Everything either of those had didnā€™t look strong enough for a bully.

I have these for Joey and they are PERFECT !!! Joey stays at my sister's sometimes and we got her a set too.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004H4XLPG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

steps.jpg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I put a carpet piece over a milk crate so im no big help but!!!!!!! i will say that i would think the wider each step the better. their bodys dont bend like other dogs so need more width????

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Why does this not surprise me.... :laugh:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Idk but I sure would go with steps that are not too steep so they roll over cause of their front weight. That being said Duke is like Superman....flies in the air to land. :(. Duke jumps 3ft up or down. He worries me. Why I would consider wider, longer steps n not steep.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online