Bulldogs Are So Weird

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Itā€™s raining and cool here, 60F which is very cold in my part of Florida. Ollie is laying on the back lawn sleeping in the rain.

Last night while the little dogs trembled, paced and whines through the midnight New Years Eve fireworks, Ollie was snoring in his bed. EBDs are the best breed ever even if a little weird, yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hhahahah sleeping in the rain :) yes, they never cease to amaze me! they are the best :) and something else im amazed at, how they LOVE the sun so much yet are a breed that really have to be careful with it.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Definitely weird!! Hysterical too!!
Bella wasn't bothered by the fireworks while inside but out back she barked and watched them too.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Itā€™s raining and cool here, 60F which is very cold in my part of Florida. Ollie is laying on the back lawn sleeping in the rain.

Last night while the little dogs trembled, paced and whines through the midnight New Years Eve fireworks, Ollie was snoring in his bed. EBDs are the best breed ever even if a little weird, yes?

They are Wierd and Quirky and Funny, but that's what makes them such a Funny Goofy and Loving Breed of dog.
I love their soft wrinkles, their nubby little tails, their wiggly little butts, their funny facial expressions that make them look either like their sad or like little old ladies or men, and I even like their gas. Lol. They are sensitive, loving, they seem to know when you are sad, sick or just need a cuddle. I think that we owners of these amazing babies are a little weird as well, and that's why we are such a good fit. I love being owned by a Bully, wouldn't change it for the world.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    336.5 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 109
  • image.png
    image.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 112

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Sleeping in the rain?? Hahaha...thatā€™s a good one!

Louie was not a fan of the fireworks last night.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey

Yes! Best ever! Weird for sure......Joey sits and watches fireworks like a person, sleeps through thunder, and Iā€™ve never heard her yelp! So strange and best dog ever!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Yeah, I researched his breed really thoroughly before I got Ty.
Warning after warning about heat, cold and water.

He doesen't do well in heat, but cold phases him not. Yesterday morning here in Georgia it was 21'F, without windchill, he had no problem going outside, (didn't leave him long) while my terriers were sooooo dramatic!!!
AND OMG!! does he love snow, (we had 12" a few weeks ago) I had to physically make him comes inside because I was too cold and wet, he wanted to keep playing!!!!

We don't have a pool or live near water, but he absolutely loves a bath, I wouldn't put it past him to try and swim.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Could not agree more.... special, crazy, oddballs.... just love them all to pieces

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.