It was the Day Before Christmas and the Bullies have been Bad... real Bad

BREWBADGER

Mar 5, 2016
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Vader and Reya
The Bullies have been restless, with the cold and rain.... so I decided to treat them to a day at the luxurious doggie daycare down the street..
Morning started off normal enough, Reya cried with joy when she saw her leash come out from the cupboard, Vader not so much as he tried to disappear.
Rounded them up, Reya was beyond excited, thought she was going to pee herself. Well Reya raced for the car, dragging me and her brother, giving us dirty looks as we couldn't keep up. Trip was normal, Reya excited, Vader wishing he was somewhere else... arrived just in time as Reya did had to pee, by this time even Vader had some glee.

Dropped them off to large man with a beard... and I was gone...but not for long...two hours later, I got the call...

It seems Reya tripped the nice older gent and Vader decided to check to see if his beard was real.....also seems Vader made off with a souvenir from Saint Nick..... and if that wasn't bad enough for one call, an elf was also injured later on..... Heard he had something dangling around his waist and Vader missed, checking it out... seems there was swelling and bad bruising but no broken skin... at least that was what she said.... The elf....err.. attendant wouldn't let his boss look...

Tears were streaming down my face, and I was trying hard not to laugh as this was some serious stuff, but might have giggled when the head lady said she had to lock'em up to protect the rest of her staff.....

Yeah, I got a lot of dirty looks bailing ..err.. picking them up.. and told not to come back until the pups are trained up... ~sigh

Vader loves tug a war... his previous daycare seemed to play with him this way. Reya is just hyper for a bulldog.. They have just turned 2, and really aren't bad... well real bad..
Updated with Picture of the perps:
download_20171224_174027.jpg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh my gosh this is tooooooooo funny! kinda typical bulldog stuff hahahahah well SOME of it lol oh lordy! what a bunch of laughs!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAA CRAP....I would of pee in my pants laughing!!!! That was soooo funny! I can see Duke doing things like that. I sure wouldn't have ONE SERIOUS tear if that happened to me. How can anyone be serious n give you the dirty look especially locking them up.

Hey [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] we find another like ours! 3 musketeers!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome to the white face club! Louie and Duke are long lost evil twins...it seems like you might have one too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, sounds like typical bullies. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The Bullies have been restless, with the cold and rain.... so I decided to treat them to a day at the luxurious doggie daycare down the street..
Morning started off normal enough, Reya cried with joy when she saw her leash come out from the cupboard, Vader not so much as he tried to disappear.
Rounded them up, Reya was beyond excited, thought she was going to pee herself. Well Reya raced for the car, dragging me and her brother, giving us dirty looks as we couldn't keep up. Trip was normal, Reya excited, Vader wishing he was somewhere else... arrived just in time as Reya did had to pee, by this time even Vader had some glee.

Dropped them off to large man with a beard... and I was gone...but not for long...two hours later, I got the call...

It seems Reya tripped the nice older gent and Vader decided to check to see if his beard was real.....also seems Vader made off with a souvenir from Saint Nick..... and if that wasn't bad enough for one call, an elf was also injured later on..... Heard he had something dangling around his waist and Vader missed, checking it out... seems there was swelling and bad bruising but no broken skin... at least that was what she said.... The elf....err.. attendant wouldn't let his boss look...

Tears were streaming down my face, and I was trying hard not to laugh as this was some serious stuff, but might have giggled when the head lady said she had to lock'em up to protect the rest of her staff.....

Yeah, I got a lot of dirty looks bailing ..err.. picking them up.. and told not to come back until the pups are trained up... ~sigh

Vader loves tug a war... his previous daycare seemed to play with him this way. Reya is just hyper for a bulldog.. They have just turned 2, and really aren't bad... well real bad..
Updated with Picture of the perps:
View attachment 109980

:ROFL: :rofl: what a great story! LOL... typical two years old toddlers