Becoming aggressive and attacking

Ladybella

Nov 4, 2017
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Bella
So lately ladybella has been acting out sheā€™s 2-3yrs old.
So yesterday my dad got up to shut the front door cause it was cold and lady decided to run over and attack my dad try to bite him bark and growl and jump at him.
He yelled at my mom to grab her and when my mom grab her lady growl at her then when my dad tried to walk away lady literally stalk him growing and wouldnā€™t look away.

Then a few weeks ago we had a guest come over and she ran over to the door and we told her to move and use our foot to move her and she snap at our feet and wouldnā€™t move.

She had some random activity like this in the last 1-2months but has never been this way before.

Why is she going crazy lately?

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Has anything changed at home? Has she had a vet checkup recently? Sometimes they can get aggressive if they are in pain.

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
Check for pain agree with Cbrugs but also check eye site if that is going shapes scare the poor little buggers that they aren't familiar with
Good luck. The behavior is for a reason

OP
L

Ladybella

Nov 4, 2017
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Bella
Only thing that change recently is I moved out about 7 month ago. Other wise everything is the same.
Sheā€™s actually just went to the vet not too long ago sheā€™s healthy and her sight is just fine.
But her snapping at my mom and then trying to attack my dad is strange.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=17754]Ladybella[/MENTION] With the change of home and her age... she is acting out. I would have all humans in house go back to basics with her.... training. make sure you all use the same command and limitation with here.

Nothing in life is free is very ease and quick technique to help get her back on track. And, just to be sure, I would have her tyroid levels checked.

good luck and keep us posted

OP
L

Ladybella

Nov 4, 2017
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Bella
She didnā€™t move she stayed with my parents in the same house she was born in only I moved out.
But yeah they been treating her the same and same rules apply cause she been lately trying to sneak into bed with them and they tell her no and etc just the aggressiveness and snapping is weird and new.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She didnā€™t move she stayed with my parents in the same house she was born in only I moved out.
But yeah they been treating her the same and same rules apply cause she been lately trying to sneak into bed with them and they tell her no and etc just the aggressiveness and snapping is weird and new.

Ok.. sorry misunderstood--- however, it is still a change which can cause them to be unbalanced and we all know bulldog OCD. She misses you and is looking for what is missing so the snapping is her showing that frustration. Are they still walking her.. short walks could help with the anxiety she is feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.