Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] I will be your first customer! I miss the rowdy puppy days, now they all sleep most of the time. Could make a musical score with the snoring(been done before). Every time they all grow up, makes me want puppies!! Just can't afford any more-so maybe I can RENT-A- Rowdy!! You may not charge me, because YOU all get a vacation out of it!! Zzzz:lazy2::tennis::fishing::summer::knit::gamers::buddies2::jumpdance::jumpdance::partytime::laugh:(you would miss the action!)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] I will be your first customer! I miss the rowdy puppy days, now they all sleep most of the time. Could make a musical score with the snoring(been done before). Every time they all grow up, makes me want puppies!! Just can't afford any more-so maybe I can RENT-A- Rowdy!! You may not charge me, because YOU all get a vacation out of it!! Zzzz:lazy2::tennis::fishing::summer::knit::gamers::buddies2::jumpdance::jumpdance::partytime::laugh:(you would miss the action!)

Okay, get ready cause Louie does NOT sleep during the day lmao! Once he wakes up, he goes and goes and goes and maybe will pass out around 3 pm but not for long cause then it's supper time!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

I'll keep that in mind! Lol

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Only if Louie can come. They come as a pair. After [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] kicks them out, he’ll send them your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they are not opposed to daily temperatures of 80F+ and bright sunshine, they are always welcome here with Ollie and the Ragamuffins.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
If they are not opposed to daily temperatures of 80F+ and bright sunshine, they are always welcome here with Ollie and the Ragamuffins.

Okay then...when [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] is done with them, you get them next! They will be world travelers!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] :sorry: for hijacking your thread! I know I speak for myself, if some does it to mmy threads, it doesn't bother me one bit. But...I understand it can for others. Soooo Immmmm soooorrrryyyy ahead of time. And I know most of us in here will continue hijacking hahahaha c'est la vie!!!!

:muah2: :snowballfight:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] :sorry: for hijacking your thread! I know I speak for myself, if some does it to mmy threads, it doesn't bother me one bit. But...I understand it can for others. Soooo Immmmm soooorrrryyyy ahead of time. And I know most of us in here will continue hijacking hahahaha c'est la vie!!!!

:muah2: :snowballfight:
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION]

:sorry:

You can tell us off if you would like.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION]

:sorry:

You can tell us off if you would like.

Pfffft ......you know, nice to hijack once in a while as you see us comedians replying n just crack up at each other. I wouldn't do that on a serious thread.

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
As long as everyone is having fun, carry on!

Members online

No members online now.