Shedding

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] thanks ! I think I ll ask at the vets for it. After reading Desertskybulldogs Im thinking maybe because we live in VT and its cold,that thats why she is shedding like this. She sheds more after her bath.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ours are shedding a lot more now too ... and Spring is on it's way. In NE Ohio that means it's almost above freezing ... :LMAO:

dozersmom

Jun 19, 2010
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel /- Dozer RIP
Thank you all for the great tips, we have a sweeper that is suppose to help with Pet Hair pick up, altho i think my slippers do a much better job lol... Diesel is starting to shed pretty bad also, i am assuming its because spring is " suppose " to be on its way ~ .. he isnt normally a bad shedder, but in the last week or so i have noticed its definately increased...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It is probably really bad right now because he is blowing his winter coat in preparation for the warmer weather. A good dog food will help reduce shedding, that in combination with Salmon Oil, but some bullies just have more hair and shed more than others. Tidus is my shedder. His fur is REALLY soft, and super duper thick.... so everyday I must sweep up his line of fur in front of his bed in the morning. While my other 4 have hardly anything. It was really bad for all of them a few weeks ago, as it has already warmed up here in AZ.

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I THOUGHT I was the ONLY one that had to sweep up a line of hair!! Especially behind his crate on my floor board, :lol: I pull his crate out and it has a perfect square of hair from where the crate has been, You know I am OCD as you are so I look for this. I have to take the attachment to my sweeper and suck up the line of hair! :LMAO: Not always, just the last month with the :angry: fruit trees blooming in my back yard he has been a mess!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.