Appology to all....

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeell, I never said I was politically correct..........but I'd like to take this moment to ask forgiveness from you all. If I offended anyone with a post I made yesterday I'm sorry. Being the person I am.......I see humor in a lot of the posts people write that they don't even notice. I'm not trying to pick on anyone. I just think if it's funny weeeeeeeell maybe others will too. But I reckon some people can't always see humor at their expense .....so again I appologize for that. Lawd knows I've let you all laugh at my expense almost everyday. Anyways....that post was removed........sooooooooo.......you won't find it. I'll finish this by saying.......my intentions were good.......and since I really love this sight.......I hope you all forgive this old fart red-neck. Now....that's more appologizing than I've done in all of my 56 years of life....that I guarntee told ya is a fact:yes:. Have a great day! Mikey B.

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Hugh...missed the post...I'm sure no one took it to heart. That is the thing about forums...you have to take everything a bit lighter when reading something. Since no one can hear any vocal tones in how things are said.

L

Lucy-licious

I missed said post too, or read it and saw nothing wrong. That your publicly appologising shows theres a big heart behind your gruff exterior :hug:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I missed it too, but I've got to say out here in red-neck Northeast Oregon you don't qualify for old fartdom until you're 60!!! Keep working at it, you'll get there!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Don't worry too much about it, it was just a misunderstanding. Glad you apologized and no worries, we kinda like your face around here so let's just move on happily like the goofy bully lovers we are! :up:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I know it was a misunderstanding and I'm sure they do too. Thanks Mike. You are a valued member here!

OP
Mike Blaylock

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeell as Arlo Guthrie would say.........."You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant, you can get anything you want..at Alices Restaurant.....excepting Alice,".......anyways Alice......I figure since 1955.....I drowned at 3 years old....head bashed in at 7 years old.:poo:..I've managed to smash all my fingers in the last 55 years.:poo:..I bootlegged whisky in my late teens and early twenties...so I jumped bridges that weren't there ...:crazy:..wrecked and totaled three cars..:eek:...plowed up a few corn fields in my front grill..:bust:....broke both feet several times...:*(...after a stack of wavers about 8 inches deep I joined the Navy..:up:.did 3 years active....broke both feet again.:*(..then 1 year Navy Reserves.......changed over into the Air Force Reserve.....finished 20 years in the military...:up:....and that was with two rounds of cancer...:whew:.....four hurricanes...:poo:.Operation Iranian Hostage Freedom..:poo:..Desert Shield.....:poo:....Desert Storm..:poo:...Bosnia...:poo:..one plane crash.:poo::poo:. one more major truck crash...:poo:..a couple earthquakes and volcano erruptions..:poo:..........I figure.........I was in the fast lane for 4 years and aged in dog years for 4 years.............soooooooo I reckon in reality life years that makes me around 77 years old if not older and one lucky old fart.:LMAO:That's my life story and I'm a sticking to it........and that's more Oh Sh*t's!!! than probably any other thread produced on this sight!! :LMAO: Have a great day!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I am a really lame person..... i think i need to make a bucket list and do all that Mike has done minus the broken of limbs and maybe the buying moonshine... ahhh what the heck!:heart:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=1645]Mike Blaylock[/MENTION] Wow, that's impressive... can't believe you remember an Arlo Guthrie song :p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.