Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
39388B33-91C1-4567-9A3B-18A4CBDB82C9.jpeg

So so my mother decided to get my family another bully for Christmas (I know awesome). This was a surprise so we werenā€™t totally prepared. Iā€™ve had three male bullies but never a girl. I need some help with names...our boy is Sausage and we were thinking of pepper.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww she's so cute, you must have been very very good to get a baby bully for Christmas.

These are are some girl names I liked when I was choosing names for my Blossom.

Blossom ( of course), Diva, Fallon, Jade, Zoey, Chloe, Harlea, Marley, Roxie, Violet, Bianca, Petunia, Penelope, Daisy,
Quinn, and Isabella ( Bella or Izzy for short)

If you like Pepper, Piper or Pyper are cute names too.

If if you want to use food themes, Sausage and Salami (Sally), Sausage and Hammie, Sausage and Sizzles
or Sausage and Barbie ( as in BBQ )

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
View attachment 109705

So so my mother decided to get my family another bully for Christmas (I know awesome). This was a surprise so we werenā€™t totally prepared. Iā€™ve had three male bullies but never a girl. I need some help with names...our boy is Sausage and we were thinking of pepper.

Sheā€™s just adorable. Since sheā€™s a Christmas girl how about Holly or Noelle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
She is adorable!!!!
I know it was so hard for us to pick a girls name too! I should have asked Monica for some suggestions!! Lots of great ideas for names.
Love Zoey and Chloe. Pyper and Barbie are cute ideas lol. Oh and Quinn. Love Holly and Noelle too!

OP
Tank1023

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Great names, my 4year old loves barbies Iā€™ll have to see what she thinks.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!! I love Pepper... it was most likely fit her personality too ... giggle

OP
Tank1023

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!! I love Pepper... it was most likely fit her personality too ... giggle

Thank you, was definitely a surprise Iā€™m still nervous because sheā€™s in PA and were in Colorado. Weā€™re using a nanny service the breaded has to fly her out here. She wonā€™t be in the hold so thatā€™s food but still so much can get messed up.
I keep gravitating toward pepper. I kinda like Xena too or Skulky (x files) but my buddy had a Mulder and Skully

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=6424]Tank1023[/MENTION] Congratulations on a wonderful Christmas gift! How exciting! You could name her Pepperoni, a type of sausage, and call her Pepper, Roni, Or Pepperoni! Whatever name you pick, I wish you all the best with your Bullies!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Great names, my 4year old loves barbies Iā€™ll have to see what she thinks.

Absolutely adorable! What a great xmas gift. Great names above. So long you dont call her BUN !!! (Sausage BUN) :p

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you, was definitely a surprise Iā€™m still nervous because sheā€™s in PA and were in Colorado. Weā€™re using a nanny service the breaded has to fly her out here. She wonā€™t be in the hold so thatā€™s food but still so much can get messed up.
I keep gravitating toward pepper. I kinda like Xena too or Skulky (x files) but my buddy had a Mulder and Skully

I'm in PA... what area is she coming from?
Ask what her personality is like.... I'm really loving Pepper

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
xxxxx
in Narvon Pa.

Yep not far from me at all.... sorry, had to remove breeder name... I should have asked this in a PM :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Ha!ha! I already checked it out!:p

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
Tank1023

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Yep not far from me at all.... sorry, had to remove breeder name... I should have asked this in a pm

oops wasnā€™t trying to promote any breader just thought you may know of her.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.