Very embarrasing.....

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
i have a humper too. :eek: we have it down to just when he gets VERY giddy when we have company over....and they are usually of the younger variety. lol from the get-go i have trained Bullet with a loud clap by cupping my hands firmly and saying NO. being proactive helps too as i can tell when this "event" might happen and i try to calm him or remove him from the situation temporarily. i know every dog is different but there has to be some way you can stop your boy from growling and being extra stubborn. :crazy: Bullet has calmed down a lot over the last couple months...he is now 10 months old.

good luck. :ohmy:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hey anyone who can answer this..and please don't fall down laughing..I was told that you shouldn't neuter before 8 months because your bully could end up with a "pinhead"!! Their breeder told them that and since Jake shows an interest in this activity..I asked my vet. She had laughter in her eyes..but just said "we can wait until you feel comfortable"..I mean ..wouldn't there be a lot of pinheaded bullies around?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hey anyone who can answer this..and please don't fall down laughing..I was told that you shouldn't neuter before 8 months because your bully could end up with a "pinhead"!! Their breeder told them that and since Jake shows an interest in this activity..I asked my vet. She had laughter in her eyes..but just said "we can wait until you feel comfortable"..I mean ..wouldn't there be a lot of pinheaded bullies around?

Not laughing .... not laughing ...not laughing ....... :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Sorry .. just the thought of a world full of pinheaded bullies ..... :p

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
I have "some" issues with Lola (the 3 year old female) humping...usually I see her trying to start and most of the time she stops. I think he is old enough to get his man hood taken away! Good luck with all of that...that has to be frusturating! I will admit though had to laugh at your post.......not really about what he is doing but just how you said it was funny.......sorry!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Belly just started humping...can't get her fixed till the mange is gone...she sure goes to town....

SJQuirk

Dec 21, 2010
South Dakota
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
Louie is six months old and it seems like he will go through humping spells every now and then. He seems to do it more when he is excited to see someone.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.