Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 25

Thread: Smash is feeling himself

  1. #13
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    5,028
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    6231

    Default Re: Smash is feeling himself

    Nice to see him back! Good look little dude you got there.

  2. Likes SmashAttack liked this post
  3. #14
    Wrinkle Wiper
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Smash
    Likes (Received)
    170

    Default Re: Smash is feeling himself

    Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    Very nice pictures!
    Thank you so much!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Likes cefe13 liked this post
  5. #15
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,778
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2591

    Default Re: Smash is feeling himself

    Smash looks ready to do the Smash Attack

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  6. Likes SmashAttack liked this post
  7. #16
    Wrinkle Wiper
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Smash
    Likes (Received)
    170

    Default Re: Smash is feeling himself

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Nice to see him back! Good look little dude you got there.
    He's been busy being a busy body. Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  9. #17
    Wrinkle Wiper
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Smash
    Likes (Received)
    170

    Default Re: Smash is feeling himself

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    Smash looks ready to do the Smash Attack
    Very much so. He thought he heard something and got cereal. (Serious).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  11. #18
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,778
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2591

    Default Re: Smash is feeling himself

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashAttack View Post
    Very much so. He thought he heard something and got cereal. (Serious).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why so serial

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  12. Likes SmashAttack liked this post
  13. #19
    Wrinkle Wiper
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Smash
    Likes (Received)
    170

    Default Re: Smash is feeling himself

    I should clarify when I said, "Smash is feeling himself." He wasn't ever sick or down, he's "feelin' his self". If that makes sense? He has the feels for himself. I liked the moment of his tough guy act is all.

    Thank you all for your comments. This site is the best!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. Likes Chunky White, 2BullyMama liked this post
  15. #20
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,778
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2591

    Default Re: Smash is feeling himself

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashAttack View Post
    I should clarify when I said, "Smash is feeling himself." He wasn't ever sick or down, he's "feelin' his self". If that makes sense? He has the feels for himself. I liked the moment of his tough guy act is all.

    Thank you all for your comments. This site is the best!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I was replying going along with what you said above. I have heard multiple people say "why so serial" or "I am super serial". I believe that comes from South Park or some other comedy cartoon

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  16. #21
    Wrinkle Wiper
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Smash
    Likes (Received)
    170

    Default Re: Smash is feeling himself

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I was replying going along with what you said above. I have heard multiple people say "why so serial" or "I am super serial". I believe that comes from South Park or some other comedy cartoon
    I've said it for a while but not sure where I snagged it. I like the 'why so serioussssss' by Joker, too.

    Beyoncé is feelin' herself, too. Apparently.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  18. #22
    Wrinkle Wiper
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Smash
    Likes (Received)
    170

    Default Re: Smash is feeling himself

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I was replying going along with what you said above. I have heard multiple people say "why so serial" or "I am super serial". I believe that comes from South Park or some other comedy cartoon
    I was wondering if we were the only two who had heard these funky terms?!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  20. #23
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,276
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie and Jax (French Bulldog)
    Likes (Received)
    1606

    Default Re: Smash is feeling himself

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashAttack View Post
    I was wondering if we were the only two who had heard these funky terms?!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looking good Smash! Get in the feels!

    I know most of the funky terms.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. Likes SmashAttack liked this post
  22. #24
    Wrinkle Wiper
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Smash
    Likes (Received)
    170

    Default Re: Smash is feeling himself

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    Looking good Smash! Get in the feels!

    I know most of the funky terms.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I knew I was in good company!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •