At last! MyFurBabyShop open for business

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Hi all, just letting everyone know our new Bulldog Etsy shop is now up and running https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MyFurBabyShop

It's something that me and my wife Tracy have been trying to get going for some time but due to work commitments we struggle to find the time, which is the main reason for trying to get our own business up and running.

Since our gorgeous fur baby Dudley joined our family, it has just become increasingly harder every day to leave him, to the point that Tracy is often in tears, when we both set off for jobs we currently hate (I am certain everyone who has to leave their bullies feels exactly the same, so this has spurred us on to try something else, albeit a tiny venture at the moment).

The shop is mainly all things fur baby and we will add more items as we progress, please check it out and feel free to give any feedback and of course spread the word that we are open! :)

If you do see anything that you might like, any sales that come from forum members will donate 10% to the forums charity, please just mention in the notes when purchasing.

I must say I have already cleared this post with the moderators to make sure I would not be breaking any forum rules, so i hope this is ok with everyone.

Thanks all
Simon, Tracy & Dudley

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MyFurBabyShop

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful items... best of luck in your new venture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you :D fingers crossed !

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Hi all, just letting everyone know our new Bulldog Etsy shop is now up and running https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MyFurBabyShop

It's something that me and my wife Tracy have been trying to get going for some time but due to work commitments we struggle to find the time, which is the main reason for trying to get our own business up and running.

Since our gorgeous fur baby Dudley joined our family, it has just become increasingly harder every day to leave him, to the point that Tracy is often in tears, when we both set off for jobs we currently hate (I am certain everyone who has to leave their bullies feels exactly the same, so this has spurred us on to try something else, albeit a tiny venture at the moment).

The shop is mainly all things fur baby and we will add more items as we progress, please check it out and feel free to give any feedback and of course spread the word that we are open! :)

If you do see anything that you might like, any sales that come from forum members will donate 10% to the forums charity, please just mention in the notes when purchasing.

I must say I have already cleared this post with the moderators to make sure I would not be breaking any forum rules, so i hope this is ok with everyone.

Thanks all
Simon, Tracy & Dudley

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MyFurBabyShop

Wishing you much success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Wishing you lot's of luck with your endeavor, and Dudley is a star!

OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks everyone :D and just to let everyone know we will post worldwide!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online