Happy birthday vegas he is 2!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well he will be tomorrow, but with Joe's work schedule, never knowing when he will be home at night, we had him a private little party this afternoon. I was a bad bully mom :eek: and got him a cupcake of his own (with everything he is not suppose to have in it due to allergies) I did eat most the icing off myself :whistle: but he had his fair share.

I was going to take a picture of him eating it but he swiped it up in ONE bite and swallowed it whole!! :evil: I hope he does not :barf:
Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY SHADOW, MY MOMMA'S BOY, HE IS NOW A MAN!!

Vegasis2005.jpg

And this is after the pic because I was laughing so hard he curled his lips and gave me the "chewbacca" growl, LMAO!!

Vegasis2004.jpg

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], he hated the hat that is why he started growling/whining in the second photo for me to take it off.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
How funny. I love the growl, but am so surprised he kept that hat on. He is so cute. Happy Birthday Vegas!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Happy Birthday Vegas! Love your hat!! It is HUGE!!! Tell your mama it makes you look like a shrimp!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], a 63 lb. ball of muscle shrimp. Trust me he hated it! The more he growled at me the more I laughed, I think he was :eek:

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
That hat is too funny! It is the largest party hat I believe I've ever seen...

Happy Birthday Vegas!!! Just think later...you can sneak in the closet and take revenge for that hat picture...by chewing up one favorite pair of mommas shoes! Ssshhhh do it quietly...and get rid of the evidence!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1922]cadillactaste[/MENTION]....NOOOO now that he is 2 and no longer considered a puppy all that crap is going to STOP!!! (in my perfect dream world!!) all the puppy stuff should be over as of tomorrow right?

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] That is exactly right! :whistle:

Do you have a cat? If so then the CAT did it...if not...the CAT still did it. Possibly a neighbor's cat...but the CAT still did it. :p

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Happy Birthday Vegas! (is mommy sorry she caved and got you the cupcake yet?)

L

Lucy-licious

Happy birthday Vegas big hugs and snuggles from Lucy xxoo

And if your shoes do happen to get chewed by accident My cat did it! Baad baad kitty :confused::whistle::crazy::yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.