JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We've been working with Wilson for two weeks on going out the doggie door my husband built (he can finally get up and down the deck steps now by himself), and he was eating, left his opened xpen and walked 30ft to the laundry room (the kitchen sliding door was 2 feet from his xpen and opened right now) and he went out the doggie door, down the steps and piddle on the grass!! YAHHH:up::up:

Here's the mini-me deck my husband built to match our main deck. :D Trex mini.1.jpg

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
LUCKY!! I live in a development where we can't have fenced in yards, I have to personally leash and take Vegas out for each and every potty break (He WILL NOT let my husband take him out OR pee or poop for him.)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh your husband actually built him his own separate deck and door?!?!?! :LMAO: WOW! That puts him up in the top 10 of most spoiled I think. WOW! LOVE it! He did a great job too! We have a doggy door and LOVE it, my boys do their thing and come and go as they please, so nice!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Congratulations to Wilson!!! Pet doors make potty training and life so much easier!!!

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], you could petition the subdivision board to put in a dog run.

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION], my husband transferred here from Va. we did not know the area that well so we rented a house, Our lease is up in Oct. then we are buying now that we have come to know the area better, number ONE priority FENCED IN BACK YARD!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
KMarino, I recall when I was in Madison years ago the yards there didn't have fences either and people had poles and a wire that went from pole-to-pole and the dogs would get connected so that wire and off they went. Could you do that?

The hubby was going to use regular wood and I said oh no you don't, we spent good money for our deck and you'll make this one to match, lol. Our boys are all spoiled :eek: but they always know who's top dog and that's ME :evil:. I was very hesitant for a dog door though and it was with resistance, I finally caved with Wilson.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is so awesome!!! I love it! Good job Wilson!

Most Reactions