Advice ???

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
King Ollie has been peeing all over this house since he was neutered two days ago? This is not normal for him. He acts like everything is fine and back to normal. Is this relapse to be expected after the neutering??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Didn't happen here,,,, hope you get some answers though. Does he do a regular Pee? or more of a marking thing? Like I said, THAT didn't happen here, BUT!!!!! Hank went on a VERY high energy thing that kinda scared me. Almost obsessed with playing or running, and doing other things like 'reverting to puppy' stuff. Sooooooo, Ollies may be pee. Really don't know but with very little guidance, Hank got back on track..

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
It takes a few days for the anesthetic to flush out of the system-could be that. Also, sometimes they will react to pain that way. If it doesn't slow down by Fri., I would check with his vet.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
It takes a few days for the anesthetic to flush out of the system-could be that. Also, sometimes they will react to pain that way. If it doesn't slow down by Fri., I would check with his vet.

Thanks [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]
These arenā€™t marking pees. Theyā€™re big lake pees. I havenā€™t noticed that heā€™s drunk an inordinate amount of water. Will continue to keep my eye on him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Agree with Lynn... if no change by Friday call your vet

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
@KingOllie How is Ollie doing? Perhaps I missed the update about his peeing? Hope all is well.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
@KingOllieHouseofBulldog Can't figure how to post this.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Iā€™m sure everything is going to be ok soon. Itā€™s just after surgery period. May be it is more psychological and he is irritated because of pain in the area. Or may be this pain just covers his full bladder signals and he realises he needs to pee too late.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Iā€™m sure everything is going to be ok soon. Itā€™s just after surgery period. May be it is more psychological and he is irritated because of pain in the area. Or may be this pain just covers his full bladder signals and he realises he needs to pee too late.

Heā€™s doing better now, still not perfect. Heā€™s spending most of his days outside sitting in the sun. Heā€™s a really mellow, really laid back kind of fur dude.
71c64d33ee32cbc94e1b55bf2123fab9.jpg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh I just LOVE him! What a sweet heart... I would love for Hank to be more mellow. I mean, I'm glad he can keep up with me but I would love him to chill a tad more!!!
your boy is gorgeous :)

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
oh I just LOVE him! What a sweet heart... I would love for Hank to be more mellow. I mean, I'm glad he can keep up with me but I would love him to chill a tad more!!!
your boy is gorgeous :)

Thanks [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION]. I was worried that after Daphne, I wouldnā€™t be able to love Ollie/. That was stupid.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Thanks @Hankster. I was worried that after Daphne, I wouldnā€™t be able to love Ollie/. That was stupid.

Bulldogs are like heroin:evil: no one can resist their charm. Once youā€™ve tried this drug, there is no return, you will spend insane money on them, miss them even when you leave them for couple of hours and enjoy even side effects of bulldog addiction - smelly farts, loss of all rights for your own sofa, peeing on carpets etc:excited:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.