Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Yes it’s real and it does work. My boy’s ears were glued as they were floppy and now they’re not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hey how are you? Usually its done at a very young age before 2 months old. it will come off on its own. Its just to give that rosette bud look.

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Yes it’s real and it does work. My boy’s ears were glued as they were floppy and now they’re not.

I never seen this before. Interesting.

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey how are you? Usually its done at a very young age before 2 months old. it will come off on its own. Its just to give that rosette bud look.

Hey! I am doing well and you? Isn’t dangerous at an early age due to soft cartilage? Plus, their growing and developing.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hey! I am doing well and you? Isn’t dangerous at an early age due to soft cartilage? Plus, their growing and developing.

I'm good ty! It's to form the ear while the cartilage soft. A bit like young children with ears sticking out. They use to glue them back when or stitch.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm good ty! It's to form the ear while the cartilage soft. A bit like young children with ears sticking out. They use to glue them back when or stitch.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Makes sense . This is the first time, I heard about it. I learn something new all the time.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My oldest son's ears stuck out when he was a baby. I did not glue them, but I taped them back, and had them taped for about a month. They became perfect. When he had his little girl, her ears reallly stuck out, and I told him, but they would not tape her ears. Her ears stick out quite a bit.
Many dog breeders tape the ears. I thought it was a good idea for kids, I wouldn't want my ears to stick out!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
In Japan it is a serious advantage if girl has sticking out ears, considered to be super beautiful! Even in comics heroines have ears like this. Different tastes, eh? In Europe or America kids can tease you if your ears stick out...

Mugmug

Jul 6, 2011
Miami, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugsy, Baby (RIP), & Romeo
Mugsy's breeder glued his ears as well as the rest of the puppies he sells so that they have that distinct look. I was assured that it doesn't hurt them. The glue wears off after a short time nad the ears keep the same crease as they grow. I was told it's done to help with the ear issues bullies have witht hem being floppy and closed. This way they're not entirely closed and any moisture will dry out naturally.

Members online

No members online now.