oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
This little 11 week old boy was given up due to a grade 2 heart murmur. He's as cute as can be and already has a new home lined up. We will have him evaluated by our cardiologist and take whatever necessary steps we can to give him the best life he can have. One thing we won't do is prevent him from being a dog. He will eat sleep play, and get loved on just like a healthy bully should. His heart condition will be respected but not control his livelihood.
The new owners are advised of his condition and are ready for whatever comes about...they are previous OTR adopters.
He's a little fire ball and uber cute, soft and fuzzy. He's got a big bark too...and he's working on his howl.
Turbo!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a meatball!!!!

He'll be in great hands for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ohhhhhhh love the black eyes! I'm sure Turbo will have a great life with you guys!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Heā€™s trying his best to snuggle up with Sandy and go to sleep, but Sandy wonā€™t let him. She wants him exhausted when bed time comes. Heā€™s got a very loud voice and weā€™re old and NEED our sleep. This puppy stuff is for you youngā€™uns.

0534CBEF-9214-47F9-A92A-E81570FF5964.jpeg

Attachments

• D948F930-B75C-4C23-A7C0-F7A033B6F84C.jpeg
    D948F930-B75C-4C23-A7C0-F7A033B6F84C.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 109

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Heā€™s trying his best to snuggle up with Sandy and go to sleep, but Sandy wonā€™t let him. She wants him exhausted when bed time comes. Heā€™s got a very loud voice and weā€™re old and NEED our sleep. This puppy stuff is for you youngā€™uns.

Well I dont consider myself old...Also old doesn't exist! It's in your head.... but with Duke, next time puppy stuff....:nonono: I sure understand!

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Turbo went to the Vet today and our Vet decided his murmur was grade 3. He's scheduled for an EKG next Tuesday. At 11 months he's a tad heavy...weighing in at 16+ lbs. He's big boned and a little tubby, a hoss. We'll slow his weight gain down a little in hopes of working his heart little less. No meds or puppy shots until the murmur has been properly diagnosed.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Turbo went to the Vet today and our Vet decided his murmur was grade 3. He's scheduled for an EKG next Tuesday. At 11 months he's a tad heavy...weighing in at 16+ lbs. He's big boned and a little tubby, a hoss. We'll slow his weight gain down a little in hopes of working his heart little less. No meds or puppy shots until the murmur has been properly diagnosed.

Lots of love and positive thoughts heading his way!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.