Long time no post...Another TPLO under our belts...

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Thanks! I remember we were in the same boat this time last year. Lol
So far so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes indeed. Can't forget it. Bentley loves to play ball outside and inside the house. We have laminate floors upstairs and had to throw down are rugs so he doesn't slip and slide chasing a ball. Whoever said bullies are sedentary, they have not seen Jewel and Bentley in action. When I get home it is perpetual play time. LOL.

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Yes indeed. Can't forget it. Bentley loves to play ball outside and inside the house. We have laminate floors upstairs and had to throw down are rugs so he doesn't slip and slide chasing a ball. Whoever said bullies are sedentary, they have not seen Jewel and Bentley in action. When I get home it is perpetual play time. LOL.

Yes! Mine too! Our vet chuckled that mine were just more active than most. We also have laminate and think hat he just slipped the wrong way. Unfortunately for mine though, my husband nixed all indoor chasing of toys. He said 2 CCL surgeries in a year is enough for him. Lol

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Yes! Mine too! Our vet chuckled that mine were just more active than most. We also have laminate and think hat he just slipped the wrong way. Unfortunately for mine though, my husband nixed all indoor chasing of toys. He said 2 CCL surgeries in a year is enough for him. Lol

On the bright side, bullies only have 2 CCLs. Jewel has had 2 and Bentley 1. We are trying to keep it that way.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.