Tooth brushing!

nachothebulldog

Jul 26, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Nacho
Hello everyone! Nacho, my 5 month old EB is starting to get REALLY BAD BREATH LOL... do you guys brush your dogā€™s teeth? What do you use? Is there treats for stinky breath that he can try?

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello everyone! Nacho, my 5 month old EB is starting to get REALLY BAD BREATH LOL... do you guys brush your dogā€™s teeth? What do you use? Is there treats for stinky breath that he can try?
Thank you!!

It's puppy breath. :bad: not much you can give them. Brushing teeth wont remove breath smells unless they use crest liquid but you cant do that lol. They basically need to chew on marrow bones or any toy thats rubber as rubber removes plaque n keeps teeth clean. I only give raw dry treats, carrots, frozen berries. Something they can chew hard on and really needs to break down so it pushes into the gums. Add ACV in his drinking water or give him a teaspoon of coconut oil. Bad breath also comes from the stomach not just teeth.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I posted some dog toys in other posting, plus also lacrosse balls are great rubber balls for dog to chew on. You can get from Walmart

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
He is probably not getting enough chewing. Buy more chewing toys and antlers. Brushing teeth is difficult with dogs, and much easier to give him enough chewing practice.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Thank you!!

Could be still some baby teeth to lose... get frozen raw marrow bones, they do help a lot

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.