cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
thank you, [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], i'll check these out! i'm willing to try anything to make him comfy so that we both can sleep!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
nope, he's not totally white--he has a fawn colored spot on top of his head and another larger one near his bum.

Aaaww .. a kissing spot!

The one on his head that is ...... :lol:

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Stinkin' cute puppy...but you are brave...I've never put a pup that young in my bed...for fear of waking up in a wet spot...Or...something squishy and not so nice smelling.

Looking forward to more pictures...

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Stinkin' cute puppy...but you are brave...I've never put a pup that . in my bed...for fear of waking up in a wet spot...Or...something squishy and not so nice smelling.

Looking forward to more pictures...

i actually had a dream last night that he did something squishy and not so nice smelling in bed! but luckily, it was just a dream. still though, i know i need to be careful 'cuz i definitely don't want to roll on top of him. i'm going to try the crate again tonight but now he's proabably going to expect to sleep with me!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
So cute! [MENTION=1922]cadillactaste[/MENTION] Silva has slept in our bed since the day we brought her home at 8 weeks and she never peed or pooped in our bed. She did have a few accidents in the house and crate but never in our bed! Thank goodness!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
So cute! [MENTION=1922]cadillactaste[/MENTION] Silva has slept in our bed since the day we brought her home at 8 weeks and she never peed or pooped in our bed. She did have a few accidents in the house and crate but never in our bed! Thank goodness!

I was never so lucky, we ended up putting pee pee pads under the sheet and on top of the comforter and then towels on top of that. Both Bella and Abby would go way down to the foot and pee at night, not every night, but enough to prepare. Bella of course did have stinky issues, not her fault, it was because of the incontinent bowels when her EPI was un-diagnosed. She would wiggle out of her diaper and it (the :poo:) just came out. I learned to cover the area in baby blankets and just change out 3-4 times during the night, every time putty that darn diaper back on. What we mom's do for our bully babies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.