cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
002.jpgI picked up my baby Tate001.jpg today so here are some shots of Tate and his mommy...i'm totally in love :heart:
I promise to post more soon.

L

Lucy-licious

So sweet all squooshy and scumptious :luv:
I'm looking forward yo hearing about him and his antics as he grows up and developes his personality xx

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He's so cute! More pics!! Please!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Love him! What great photos, enjoy him at this age, so cuddly.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
OH my... please please please, more pix!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I know it is going to be an adjustment having a new puppy, but new pictures soon!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh my ...... :luv: .... is he totally white???

I just love all white bullies and really want one next time we decide to get a bully!!! Which is funny because before joining this site and seeing Linus @sheshistory, I always said I really didn't like the all-white bullies. Then Linus happened .. :heart:

I can't wait to see more pics @cali baker

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
he is amazingly perfect :heart: I luv him, oh yeah, and if the puppy stage gets to be too much, I have no problem letting him vacation to alabama for a while. I will give him back, I promise (fingers crossed) one day! :p

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I just love all white bullies and really want one next time we decide to get a bully!!! Which is funny because before joining this site and seeing Linus , I always said I really didn't like the all-white bullies.

I was the same way when we were thinking about a bulldog before Vegas. Chesty is all white. I just absolutely fell in love with him. I really wanted an all white one and I wanted to name him Marshmallow. Then we found Vegas. I love the red and white. When Orion and Trip were born...my :heart:was set on him...he was white and red piebald

I love white...it's just so much work. Red fur doesn't show up on everything like white does.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
001.jpg

good morning, everyone (still a.m. here in L.A)!

well, we made it through tate's first night home. i barely got any sleep...but maybe i need to get used to that for awhile?! he first started sleeping in his crate which i put in my bedroom, but then woke up about midnight and started barking and crying:*(...so, i did what any other good bully puppy owner would do...i brought him into bed next to me!

he woke up about 3am or so and i put him on his pee pad to potty ,, then he went back to sleep.

this is a shot of him napping this morning.

he's biting my laptop now so i better go...!!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh my ...... :luv: .... is he totally white???

I just love all white bullies and really want one next time we decide to get a bully!!! Which is funny because before joining this site and seeing Linus @sheshistory, I always said I really didn't like the all-white bullies. Then Linus happened .. :heart:

I can't wait to see more pics @cali baker

nope, he's not totally white--he has a fawn colored spot on top of his head and another larger one near his bum.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.