What does your user name mean? How did you come up with it?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It's been awhile since we visited this topic...so I thought I would start it again.
Tell us the meaning behind your user name. How did you come up with it?

Mine is easy. So easy and boring that I've been thinking of changing it up.
My sign is Libra. My birthday is 9-26;)

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Dont you dare change it...that is you ...has been for a long time.....

Mine is Mom2bullies ...... When I started using it I had 2 bulldogs, Chesty and Cadi, Mom to 2 bullies, but now I am the mom to 4 bullies.... What is a mom to do????:confused:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm not very creative so it's my first name and the state I live in. I wanted to register and that's all I could come up with. :eek:

L

Lucy-licious

Lambchop and Porkchop were the names chosen by chris and connor for a bulldog puppy when we first decided on one.
However when We went to see her and the breeder asked me her name I just couldnt do it to her and she became Lucy.
Full name Lucy Lambchop.
I had noticed lots of moms and mommas when I was floating around the site before I joined but over here we are mums and mummys and I didnt think it had the same ring Lucymum Lucysmummy :lol:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION]
What? You don't think Pita's mom? Or VegasAndOrion? Or BullyBrat? ItWasn'tMe? I can think up of several that would suit us better!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have a friend who named their dogs Pork and Beans. One is a pug and the other is a yorkie mix.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Mine was rayers and why? My last name is ayers and the first intial of my husbands first name, not sure why I picked that actually :confused: thats why yesterday I changed it to Luvin My Bullie. I changed it to something that meant something to me, because I luv my Chaos. Never knew I could luv a dog so much :eek:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mine is pretty obvious.. my name is Stella and I am a plumber ;) :lol:

Oh my gosh that one brought tears to my eyes.... :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

We live in the desert, and there is nothing more gorgeous than our sunrises and sunsets. Especially during the summer when we have monsoon season. I can take my camera outside every night and get pictures. Thus the 'desert sky' part of my name. I was going to go with desert sunset, but it was just too long!

TUCSONJAN200612.jpg

I really should have chosen another name. Like loadsofkids or bullyobsessed or wrinklecleaner but hey, I wasn't thinking at the time. :whistle:

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My former user name was Indianfox (given to me randomly by a program I don't even remember which anymore). People thought I was Indian so I changed it. I live in Fontana, CA so I changed it to Fontanafox.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
My given name is Laura. As a teen I shortened it to Lari because I wanted to be different and didn't want to use the Laurie my mom always used. I've used the name ever since.

I've been called Larry more times than I can count because a lot if people read Lari with a long A but I don't mind.

I use Lari for my sign up name most places, but it was too short here so I added the P for our last name.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Mine is pretty obvious.. my name is Stella and I am a plumber ;) :lol:

So nice to meet you Stella, I've got this leak in my pipes....can we talk about that? :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.