What does your user name mean? How did you come up with it?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I don't recall how I came up with this name :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Which brings up a pet peeve.... I wish everyone would put their REAL first name in their profile so I could refer to you by name in conversation. LOL

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Mine explains it all. I sometimes wish I didn't use it and made up a generic name, since I am the mom to Abby and Sophie too. I kinda feel like it singles Bella out too much. But I initially signed up to respond to a post about my BYB and his scamming issues, so I used Bella's name since she is the pup I got from him. The rest is history.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
The vote for the MOST boring..KMARINO...my last name Marino and K for Kelly, that's just flat out original huh?!? :rolleyes: I have thought about changing it also, but when people change their names on here it takes me a while for my brain to associate it with who they were...duh!...

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] we would know its you because of Vegas' smiley face on your avatar :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Mine is REALLY boring too ... My nickname at school was Kazzy and when I first made up my email account (many years ago .... :whistle:) I tried to make it kazzy@ .. that was taken. So then I went for Kazzy22@, because I was born on 22nd ... that was taken. So then I went for kazzy222@, because I was born on Feb 22nd ... TAKEN! So in the end I just put a 0 on the end. Since setting up kazzy220@, I've just used kazzy220 as a username for jsut about everything!!

Told you it was boring ...:crazy:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I wish everyone would put their REAL first name in their profile so I could refer to you by name in conversation. LOL

I don't know...I really think I like "auntie Libra".

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I wonder if I changed my username if I could change it back later? Hmmmm. I just might. What should it be?

L

Lucy-licious

I rather liked it wasnt me but it doesnt look right @itwasn'tme :crazy:
@AuntieLibra looks good though :)

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I rather liked it wasnt me but it doesnt look right @itwasn'tme :crazy:
@AuntieLibra looks good though :)

I was making fun of BruceP for his comment. I have my real name on my profile..but he referred to me as Auntie Libra. I think I would want to get away from Libra all together. Lets do a name switch game. I will start a new post in the 4 paw section.
[MENTION=1790]Luvin My Bullie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1648]Lucylambchop[/MENTION]
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
My name reallyrob, started when I first got a computer....I would chat and people would say is your name really Rob? So it stuck reallyrob.

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Okay sooooooooooo....as Popeye would say......I yam who I yam. But.......iffin you noticed Nuda-Yonv..........what that is.........is my Native American Cherokee name.
It means..........Nuda (Crazy) and Yonv is (Bear) orrrrrrrrrrr Crazy Bear. Yeah the name fits me......other than the fact that I'm actually more Choctaw (ChaTha) than Cherokee. But most tribes use Cherokee to communicate back and forth to each other......and in their newspapers.........sooooooo...more Native Americans can read that and understand it. In ChaTha that would be Nukoa-Nita. Like Paul Harvey use to say........And now you know.....The rest of the story......Good Day! ohhhhhhh! one other thing..........in Cherokee the letter"V" on the end of a word....is pronounced like the letter "U" so Yonv sounds like.....YO-NEW.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.