My English bulldog is a star because....

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have a new "informative" piece to present.........
I'm sure we all receive tons of attentions when we are out and about with our beautiful four-legged babies.
Tell us about your brush with fame or some awesome attention you've received. Does your bulldog show off when he/she has an audience? Does he/she skateboard? Does he sit proud in a camping chair and just watch the world go by?

Why yes he does....
Vegas is a ham. Our biggest thing to date was last Feburary when Vegas appeared on America's Funniest Home videos. In the video Vegas notices a video I am watching on my laptop. In the video, Chesty (who is Orion's daddy) was trying to get a tennis ball from under a curio cabinet. Vegas jumped onto the couch and started looking at the screen, then looked behind it, expecting to find Chesty. He did this about 3 or 4 times. The funny part about this, we went to our local petstore the next weekend and this woman with her 4 year old boy stopped to pet Vegas. Mom asked her boy if he remembered what kind of dog it was. The little boy said "bulldog". Mom then looked at me to explain "we were watching AFV last Sunday and we saw this bulldog looking for another bulldog behind a computer screen". I just had to laugh....I told her that she had actually just given a high five to the bulldog in the video!:p:D:rolleyes::cool:

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Long story, but when our first bully baby was lost and found we were on the news...

Otherwise I guess Jesse will be sorts famous for being the puppy on the English bulldog news logo LOL

By any chance do you have that video? Wanna see it!!

May 18, 2010
NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Griffin, Gracie, and Sugar
well the NC gang has done some Avanti greeting cards....Gracie has done a promotion

for greenies a long time ago....I will have to post some pics of their cards..Sugar is the last one to have a card, its her butt in a bush with a skateboard...its funny..... Griffin almost auditioned for a George Clooney movie several years ago, but we didn't get a chance to try out for it...:( oh will guess its the thought that counts...lol

Deborah and The NC gang

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My boys havent done anything to be famous but we love them just the same. ;) Deborah, would love to see the cards! Libra that video is too cute and your bully is just adorable!!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
for greenies a long time ago....I will have to post some pics of their cards..Sugar is the last one to have a card, its her butt in a bush with a skateboard...its funny..... Griffin almost auditioned for a George Clooney movie several years ago, but we didn't get a chance to try out for it...:( oh will guess its the thought that counts...lol

Deborah and The NC gang

Tell me more about the cards...how did you go about the audition? What was the audition process? Those cards are just adora-bull!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]...omg..I love that video! I'm on a stinkin' iPad and no adobe..fools..but I got it to play! Yay! Going to share!

Oh ya! JAKE isn't famous YET! But he IS "JAKETHEGREAT".. I mean really peeps..what more do you want?

Last edited:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Love that [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] ! Vegas is a comedian!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Love the Video of Vegas, but then I always do thank you once again for sharing him with all of us, and of course you too Orion

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I loved the video! I have seen a card with a bulldog butt sticking out of a bush. I woner if that is the same one? It was at feeders supply.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh Vegas...you bring a tear to my eye you're so darn cute. Endless hugs and kissies from me and my gang.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online