Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abbott's 2nd ACL surgery!!So we didn't even make it a year since his last ACL surgery on his right knee this time.All went we

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Abbott's 2nd ACL surgery!!So we didn't even make it a year since his last ACL surgery on his right knee this time.All wen

Quote Originally Posted by Christie H View Post
    Thank you..I need out of this house.lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    omg I hear ya! I LOVE this guy of mine but sometimes he just bugs!!! lol and I just have to go in another room!! So for what ever the reason of all this lovie dovie time together,, I still need out at times... hope you get to

Bulldog Vet in Training Corine Pesantes's Avatar
    Real Name
    Corine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lockjaw and Penny
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Abbott's 2nd ACL surgery!!So we didn't even make it a year since his last ACL surgery on his right knee this time.All wen

Bless his heart!!!! I went through it last year with Penny and then Lockjaw just had his on Thursday. So far so good. My husband and I have been tag teaming when we have to leave the house. He'll be a brand new baby in a few weeks and have 2 bionic knees and you won't have to worry about it again! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Every once in a while, a dog (or 2) enters your life and changes everything!" <3

Mommy of Lockjaw and Penny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads